Possibly purchasing tomorrow...

TBuck07

Underwater Basket Weaver
Established Member
Good morning SVTP -

Maybe its just the nerves, but I've never bought a brand new car. Tomorrow I will be going to test drive a 2015 GT Premium. I've already drove a GT PP, so I have an idea of how these cars handle.

I am not sure I'm nervous, or what. It's a huge purchase. I can afford it and live within my means by all means. I was wanting to wait a little longer, but the 0% financing is just TOO good to pass up. Haven't felt like this since I bought my house. Most of it I believe is excitement. I've done a lot of research on this, and I should note that this will be my daily driver. I've talked to a lot of people daily driving their S550's and they all love it. I am married, have a house already. Kids are a ways away, and we already have a 2013 Taurus as another vehicle.

Winter time driving will be interesting, but everything I've heard is good so far. This car has the all season tires, so I'll see how those handle with the select driving mode before splurging on winter tires. Illinois winters are such a hit and miss its hard to judge.

When I had my '97 GT as my daily I loved it. Nothing like being able to enjoy that feeling everyday. I will admit when I had my Cobra I never drove it as much as I should, so this is a bit more justifiable.

Not sure what I'm trying to get out of this thread. I think I'm just pumped and excited, perhaps a bit nervous.

TB

Big A

Established Member
I daily drive my '15 GT PP and it's always a happy time going to and from work. I always get nervous going to the dealership and I buy a car damn near every year. That never goes away, but it's a good nervous I think. It's always a challenge for me to see how good of a deal I can get since I do it so often.

Good luck at the dealer!

Users who are viewing this thread