Possibly Selling My 03 Sonic Blue Snake

sonicbluesvt03

CobraLess
Established Member
Just wanted to get an idea of what everyone thinks, possibly selling my cobra to buy a house and get rid of the payment, Opinions Welcome. Thanks

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
24,xxx miles, 2.80 upper, 100mm idler, K&N FIPK, MaFia, custom tune by James @ RWTD, Bassani OR X-Pipe, Magnaflow Catback, Kenny Brown Subframe Connectors, Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, Triple Guage pod on pillar with Cobalt Blue Guages- Boost, Fuel Press, Air Fuel. Tinted windows, SS Cobra Inserts, SSR GT3's 18x 9's and 18x 10.5's with 335-30-18's under the ass, H & R SS drop Springs. No Dings, No Dents Just Normal Wear, Garage kept. I was thinking $22,500 with the stock wheels and $25k with the SSR'S

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

AF EOD

Established Member
Interested

Could I get a quick email with all the same info the previous two requested and a few more pics? [email protected]

I won't be able to purchase for a couple weeks, I'm still waiting to come home from Iraq.

lthlsnake

U like spike strips? I do
Established Member
I can stand up for this guy, The car has no problems what so ever. No Tick or Vibe, insides are great! No track times. it does have the stock clutch, its fine. I dont think it has any dyno numbers.

blown302stng

Established Member
I was the first person to respond to him and told him I was ready to buy and have the loan approved. I told him to take me a couple more pictures and that would be good. I was even willing to come this weekend and get it, but still waiting to hear back from him.

Jeremy

sonicbluesvt03

CobraLess
Established Member
sorry for any inconvience to anyone but i dont have a ton of free time to be on the computer, i also stated POSSIBLY selling and that i wanted all opinions thanks to everyone who has pm me or has an interest in the car, thanks again

Skillz

Established Member
Hey man, I called you the other day about this car. Asked for some pictures, but figured you may have posted them on here. If you have any other pictures, such as the engine bay and interior shots, send them to [email protected], I can buy before the end of this week. Very interested.

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
That's my old car! WTF? Why you selling man? I'll be glad to stand up and say that I was the first owner of the car and I definitely babied it! I'm the one that orig. put on the SSR GT3's, Kenny Brown sub-frame connectors, tint, gauges and pod, shifter and Magnaflow cat-back with 4" rolled tips. All very professionally done and done right. Car never gave me any problems and everything was absolutely perfect when I sold it to him.

I only sold it so I could get a nice in ground pool for my backyard.....got that done and missed having a Cobra so now I've got a Torch Red. Wish I would have known he was selling it....I would have bought it back!

lthlsnake

U like spike strips? I do
Established Member
WOLFGANGSTA said:
That's my old car! WTF? Why you selling man? I'll be glad to stand up and say that I was the first owner of the car and I definitely babied it! I'm the one that orig. put on the SSR GT3's, Kenny Brown sub-frame connectors, tint, gauges and pod, shifter and Magnaflow cat-back with 4" rolled tips. All very professionally done and done right. Car never gave me any problems and everything was absolutely perfect when I sold it to him.

I only sold it so I could get a nice in ground pool for my backyard.....got that done and missed having a Cobra so now I've got a Torch Red. Wish I would have known he was selling it....I would have bought it back!
you have class

laser96snake

Established Member
sonicbluesvt03 said:
IMG_0088.jpg

This guy is my nieghbor and one of my best freinds. Car has been takin very good care of, only drivin on weekends and stored all winter. Very nice, clean looking car.

Users who are viewing this thread