Possibly selling the cobra :) :)

Raz

Established Member
Well, I just moved away and I have 2 cars. One of them has to go because I live in an apt and it just isn't practical anymore. Anyhow, on to my car...

2003 black on black convertible with just under 10,000 miles on it. I bought it with about 5,000 on it a few months ago after I got back from Iraq. It has a Steeda exhaust and an air intake. I put a few things on it myself, mostly dress up ( chrome cobra inserts, polished aluminum door sills that have Steeda etched on them, polished radiator cover, and the new style Goodyear Eagle F1s.) The tires probably have 1000 miles on them, if that. Absolutely nothing wrong with the car at all. I really do not want to get rid of it, but I just do not see how I can keep it. I just can't drive it. I do not want to take it to my apartment in Allentown, PA and have it smashed up, doors hit against it, keyed, anything like that. I would rather see it go to someone that will take care of it than have something like that happen to it. Also, it has a Superchips programmer that comes with it. I installed the performance program on it just for craps and giggles.

I am not sure on a price. I paid $29,500 in May....so, i am thinking around $28,000 for it for anyone but RTStabler51.....I will make his price around... $65,000. If you would like pictures...PM me and I will hook you up. You will get older ones since I didn't take many pictures of it after I put the new toys on it, too busy driving it. :) But after April, if RTStabler51 doesn't lock the thread again, I will have recent pics of it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread