Possibly selling the terminator...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Established Member
Well, I just moved away and I have 2 cars. One of them has to go because I live in an apt and it just isn't practical anymore. Anyhow, on to my car...

2003 black on black convertible with just under 10,000 miles on it. I bought it with about 5,000 on it a few months ago after I got back from Iraq. It has a Steeda exhaust and an air intake. I put a few things on it myself, mostly dress up ( chrome cobra inserts, polished aluminum door sills that have steeda etched on them, polished radiator cover, and the new style Goodyear Eagle F1s.) The tires probably have 1000 miles on them, if that. Absolutly nothing wrong with the car at all. I really do not want to get rid of it, but I just do not see how I can keep it. I just can't drive it. I do not want to take it to my apartment in Allentown, PA and have it smashed up, doors hit against it, keyed, anything like that. I would rather see it go to someone that will take care of it than have something like that happen to it. Also, it has a Superchips programmer that comes with it. I installed the performance program on it just for craps and giggles.

I am not sure on a price. All I know is that I bought the car for 29,500 in May with 5,000 miles on it. I am leaving it up to you to make me an offer because I am still unsure about selling it, because I love it. lol, as we all know. :) Anyhow, if anyone is interested, PM me. Thanks a lot.

SVTCobra53

Established Member
Pics to [email protected] please.

Thanks for serving our country in Iraq, and I know the feeling of having to sell a car you love.

Last edited:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
either you are selling or you are not. If you are start a new thread stating such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread