Possibly the next Batman game??

SUPERSHELBY

SOO-PURR-SHELL-BEE
Established Member
so i did a little reading on the supervillan Hush. theres a Batman Beyond comic that says Hush returns in the future and is seemingly aware of Bruce's (now an old man like in the cartoon) dual identity. he ends up fighting the then new Batman, Terry McGinnis. now in the video game Arkham City when you confront Hush he leaves Arkham City saying the next time he see's Batman he won't be in such a good mood. the way i took that is what happened in the comic is when Hush see's Batman.. maybe. the comic also states that Batman's last fight with Hush was on a rainy night and that was when Bruce was Batman. so maybe the next game could be in the future?? another thing i notcied in Arkham City (well a video on Youtube) was in the Joker's office theres a pregnancy test thing on the floor... it reads POSITIVE!! so somebody (Harley most likely) is pregnant.... and in the Batman Beyond era (in the cartoon at least) Harley does have kids... dont know who her child or children are but her grandchildren make an appearance in The Return of the Joker movie as does Harley herself as an aged old woman. thats just me 2 cents on it... Arkham City does a good job of letting us know theres a 3rd game coming. heres the video of the pregnancy test thing..

[youtube_browser]XlOWVhEY37M[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread