Post a pic of your DREAM car

nj7703

Established Member
The USSR's best people car. Watch out snail50 if i get my hands on one, looks like we are having an all "Soviet Block" night of racing :thumbsup:

azzkiknzo6

Established Member
This is my dream car that I'm saving for. If I was smoking crack ( or selling it) I would want the Lambo Diablo VT orange with white interior with orange pipeing (msp)

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by azzkiknzo6
This is my dream car that I'm saving for. If I was smoking crack ( or selling it) I would want the Lambo Diablo VT orange with white interior with orange pipeing (msp)

ZR-1 in that pic right? Iv always wanted one of those too... I wish I could get my hands on one of those "Black Widow" setups with the 475hp or that 95 anniv black widow setup, with 525hp, that would have been released had GM not been busy with the C5 project.

Last edited:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Originally posted by azzkiknzo6

I have a friend whos dad has a 90 #937. He never ever drives it..It may have 3k miles because he drove it to the beacj a few time but it may not have that many miles. Not sure if he would sell it but I dont think he cares about it anymore, he might.

VeNoMiZeD

Established Member
Another vote for the Lamborghini Murcielago:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

mur88.jpg

VettTheRipper

Big Honkin' Diesel
Established Member
Right now, I'm driving my dream car. I'm not rich by any stretch so I feel pretty fortunate that I could afford one. I guess next on my list would be something from Italy, a Viper, the new Ford GT, and maybe a 63 split-window Z06

1467top_view3.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

azzkiknzo6

Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
ZR-1 in that pic right? Iv always wanted one of those too... I wish I could get my hands on one of those "Black Widow" setups with the 475hp or that 95 anniv black widow setup, with 525hp, that would have been released had GM not been busy with the C5 project.

Two of my buddies owned black widows ! They only made like 8 or 9 of them and two of them owned by Arkansans.:shrug: I drove one of them the guy now owns a ZO6 and lives about 2 miles from me. Cool looking motor but trust me it was not as fast as they made it out to be. He sold it about a year ago for around 45k. It was the white one with gray interior.

Very strange that a cobra guy know about that car. Most vette guys don't know about black widows. You must be a true car nut like me:beer:

This is another one of my dream cars but I will never be able to get this one.

Users who are viewing this thread