Post all the diff hoods!

97on22s

Established Member
im in the market for a new hood ive played on the search for a few days. but wanted to see whats new whos got what...

im thinking about going back to a mach 1 hood, ho fibertrneds 2.5 or a 3" harwood style all will be red with real fire..cobra bumpers and sides.

post up fellas!

bigdave03svt

Established Member
ho fibertrends here:beer:

picture118013js8.jpg

03sixbanger

Derrick
Established Member
so did the ho fibertrends fit good with the termi bumper?? did it require any body work?? and does it have that big piece hanging down at the back like the ones from abc exclusive??....im in the market for one also btw

bigdave03svt

Established Member
so did the ho fibertrends fit good with the termi bumper?? did it require any body work?? and does it have that big piece hanging down at the back like the ones from abc exclusive??....im in the market for one also btw

it fit perfect. the only thing i did was pull the screws out of the top part of the bumper on either side of the grill push it back a 1/2" or so drill a new hole in the header and put the screws back in...so it doesnt rub on the under side of the hood the bumper has plenty of play in it and moving it causes no issues what so ever:beer:

03sixbanger

Derrick
Established Member
it fit perfect. the only thing i did was pull the screws out of the top part of the bumper on either side of the grill push it back a 1/2" or so drill a new hole in the header and put the screws back in...so it doesnt rub on the under side of the hood the bumper has plenty of play in it and moving it causes no issues what so ever:beer:

and what size is that man? i need about a 3" for my m112 v6

Chris06GT

Established Member
Sorry guys...has to post a pic...I know I know...it's not a new edge or a cobra....but it's a hood...4 inch Cervini's.......

Chris_41.gif

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon: :beer: :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread