Established Member
Here are some more...

Sonic Blue

Sonic_Blue_LF_qtr.jpg

Under flourescent lights...

Sonic_Blue_burnout.jpg

:thumbsup:

The King

PFA, Thank you Thank you Thank you for posting the pics of the Mineral Grey. I have one on order, but couldn't quite imagine what it would look like. Now I know, and am happy with my decision... Now, where did you get em????:thumbsup: :) :) :)

Yellow Horse

Established Member
I read a post on another board where a dude said he thought the front end looked like crap and the engine hood looked ricey. He must be smokin crack. That mineral grey looks great and that new front end looks boss to me. I also like the hood after getting a decent picture. Great pic's man. I started to change from silver to min. grey but with the early build date I got today, I'm stickin with silver.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by Yellow Horse
I read a post on another board where a dude said he thought the front end looked like crap and the engine hood looked ricey. He must be smokin crack.
No, just sour grapes...

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
No, just sour grapes...

I don't know jimbo,sour grapes maybe but crack definetly seems likely in that case. I would rather have the 01 front end but ANYONE who thinks that hood isn't sweet arse is either into some serious drugs or they need to be into some drugs to clear up they're cataracts. That hood is bad.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by TTAFB_SVT

I don't know jimbo,sour grapes maybe but crack definetly seems likely in that case. I would rather have the 01 front end but ANYONE who thinks that hood isn't sweet arse is either into some serious drugs or they need to be into some drugs to clear up they're cataracts. That hood is bad.
Agreed. They probably didn't like the 00R hood, either. Ever see one of those, in person? B.A.D.

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Agreed. They probably didn't like the 00R hood, either. Ever see one of those, in person? B.A.D.

EXACTLY what I was thinking. If I had a cobra I would either get a 00R hood or the 03 hood. And I've never seen either in person.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by TTAFB_SVT
EXACTLY what I was thinking. If I had a cobra I would either get a 00R hood or the 03 hood. And I've never seen either in person.
You are missing one of Mustang life's seven wonders of the world. Pictures do NOT give the rise of the 00R hood (or the MASSIVE intake) justice by any stretch of the imagination.

Hit a large Ford event, and treat yourself...:-D

Later

Users who are viewing this thread