Post MACA all members GTG!!!!

Bottlefed GT

always tired!
Established Member
Had a blast it was good to meet everybody and see all these beatiful cars and here a couple of pics I managed to snap while trying to hang with you all in my little GT
maca3.gif

maca2.gif

maca1.gif

CRUISING.gif

100MPH.gif

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damn, I really need to put some more original stuff on my car to attract some more camera attention. Apparently red paint and chrome wheels will do it... Although, it seemed like quite a few people took an interest in my seats, that seemed to be what everyone was looking at when I glanced over periodically.

Sweet pics guys, make sure you save a few MB for the lowly non-cobra owners next time...

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
sunburned said:
Damn, I really need to put some more original stuff on my car to attract some more camera attention. Apparently red paint and chrome wheels will do it... Although, it seemed like quite a few people took an interest in my seats, that seemed to be what everyone was looking at when I glanced over periodically.

Sweet pics guys, make sure you save a few MB for the lowly non-cobra owners next time...
I'm sure there are still more to come. I saw someone take several pictures of my nitrous bottle setup that hasn't been posted yet LOL.

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
sunburned said:

Hater....:coolman:

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
ahahah... I just barely used my camera at the GTG and look at the pictures I took... :loser: :bash: :fart: :poke:

sv500455cy7.jpg

sv500457ie9.jpg

sv500456qg6.jpg

sv500464qu6.jpg

so what i've gathered by this experience is that i like lowboy's car and i like svt cake :coolman:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I wonder who detailed Tim's ride! It really did look good, it was deep and wet looking and had an unbelievable shine!

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
sunburned said:

I actually got 1 really good shot of your car and one ok shot of it, I just didn't have time last night to get it edited and uploaded. It'll be up tonight though :rockon:

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
busta said:
ahahah... I just barely used my camera at the GTG and look at the pictures I took... :loser: :bash: :fart: :poke:
so what i've gathered by this experience is that i like lowboy's car and i like svt cake :coolman:

Sweet pix man. Thanks :D

gcassidy said:
Everybody liked Tim's car. I've been seeing red for the last 2 days. :D

haha. I honestly didn't expect it at all but it's def pretty cool:coolman:

zaxjax said:
I wonder who detailed Tim's ride! It really did look good, it was deep and wet looking and had an unbelievable shine!

Yea i wonder who detailed it.... sike. Thanks alot for lettin me come by so you could work your magic on my paint. The hard work definitly paid off from all the pix i've seen. :rockon: :rockon:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
zaxjax said:

Sucks having silver in this respect. Tim and I had our cars detailed the exact same way with all the same stuff, and my car only gets a bit shinier and hardly gets a 2nd look :nonono:

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
sunburned said:
Sucks having silver in this respect. Tim and I had our cars detailed the exact same way with all the same stuff, and my car only gets a bit shinier and hardly gets a 2nd look :nonono:

Who did the detail? I had Scott do mine Sunday, looks awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread