Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I would have to say the Hellcat Challenger is my favorite. It is the ultimate in luxury and performance. It has polished leather trim seats with suede inserts. Heated and cooled seats. Heated steering wheel. 900 watt 20 speaker sound system. Automatic lights, wipers, temp controls. Voice command everything. I can drive from DC to LA in total comfort. AND it runs 10's. What more could you ask for? LOL
I had a feeling you were going to pick the Hellcat. lol
Enjoy!

s|ck

Established Member
3.jpg

coposrv

Established Member
Hey folks... CobraBob asked about a group photo with all my limited production cars together. I figured I would share with the whole class. LOL

We had a half-way decent day today. So I pulled my limited production cars our in front of the house and popped a few lo-res images. When the Spring rolls around, I'm going to do a much nicer shot with my digital camera instead of my phone, but I wanted to do a quick pic.

MyCars.jpg

MyCars2.jpg

Are any of those cars limited production? very nice stable. They must be limited production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Are any of those cars limited production? very nice stable. They must be limited production.

All of them are. From left to right...

2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition. They only made about 8,000 a year. The only one more exclusive is a 2016 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Red Rock Edition. They only made 50 of them. Impossible to find.

Next is a 2016 Dodge Challenger RT Super Track Pack. Again, depending on the year, they make between 8,000 and 10,000 a year.

Next is a Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat. They make between 8,000 and 10,000 a year.

Then the 2016 Mustang GT350 Tech... Last I heard they were making around 8,000 of GT350's in general, but I don't know the exact number yet.

The last one is a 2013 Mustang GT500. According to Ford Performance Group, only 15 cars have been made that are identical to mine.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Thank you, Sir! Working my tail off for a few decades is finally starting to pay off.

Sadly, the GT500 was inherited from my father in-law. He passed just weeks after buying the car. I'd gladly give it back if I could.

coposrv

Established Member
I love rare cars. My uncle has a decent collection and a mutual friend of his and my father has some early extremely rare Bugattis.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Love the looks of these cars. Anything done to it?
Nope just got couple sets of wheels/tires right now. Plan is tune and intake for spring and possibly downpipe
^Bought a Regal very similar to this last eve. Not an old man car anymore pretty good handling and 270 hp not slow either.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
Yeah handles well for sedan and big brembos make it stop on a dime! Yeah 270 HP and 295 TQ and tune adds 50-70 whp

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Never_Enough

Established Member
All of them are. From left to right...

2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition. They only made about 8,000 a year. The only one more exclusive is a 2016 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Red Rock Edition. They only made 50 of them. Impossible to find.

Next is a 2016 Dodge Challenger RT Super Track Pack. Again, depending on the year, they make between 8,000 and 10,000 a year.

Next is a Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat. They make between 8,000 and 10,000 a year.

Then the 2016 Mustang GT350 Tech... Last I heard they were making around 8,000 of GT350's in general, but I don't know the exact number yet.

The last one is a 2013 Mustang GT500. According to Ford Performance Group, only 15 cars have been made that are identical to mine.
I guess my MS6 is limited too since they made about 10k in 2006 & only made the car in 2006 & 2007 LOL

Users who are viewing this thread