Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Went on a 200 mile ride today.

C33FAFAE-D57B-410C-A8DD-E3ACCF89F3E5.jpeg

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
That Trackhawk though,......nice!!
Any driving impressions yet?

I'm willing to sell both my kidneys and live off a dialysis machine to own one lol. (Fathers)
Power is just about instant and the transmission shifts beautifully. No searching for gears or lugging, the thing is a rocketship, especially with AWD.
Supercharger whines a lot(love it). Never have driven an automatic that had that much traction/pulling power down low. Intoxicating.
Exhaust note is so much more aggressive than the SRT(392) Jeep. They really neutered that exhaust on the 392, but on the Hellcat it's not loud, but a nice tone/rumble.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm willing to sell both my kidneys and live off a dialysis machine to own one lol. (Fathers)
Power is just about instant and the transmission shifts beautifully. No searching for gears or lugging, the thing is a rocketship, especially with AWD.
Supercharger whines a lot(love it). Never have driven an automatic that had that much traction/pulling power down low. Intoxicating.
Exhaust note is so much more aggressive than the SRT(392) Jeep. They really neutered that exhaust on the 392, but on the Hellcat it's not loud, but a nice tone/rumble.
So nice!!!
I wouldn't mind one myself. Who knows,....maybe?? lol

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Drove her for the first time in almost 3 months today before a snow storm rolls in.
Hopefully some fun mods coming for 2018.
View attachment 1458663
View attachment 1458664
Awesome man.
What kind of "fun" mods? lol

Been dealing with this shit since last Friday. Supposed to be 50 Sunday and I can not wait. I'm over this.
View attachment 1459298
Nice tuck man.
I'm over it as well. 50 degrees tomorrow and 46 on Sunday. Let's melt this crap. lol

Users who are viewing this thread