Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Sold the gt500 last week (for more than I bought it for - drove for 1.5 years) to make room for the new toy.
357067289_10162838787233012_7301490467345477789_n.jpg

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Holy crap!!!
Very nice man. Is it as quick as they? lol (I'm sure it is.)
It’s a pretty strict break in period (not supposed to go above 4000rpm for the first 500 miles) and normally I’d say **** all that but considering some of the z06’s have had issues with engine tick and transmission, I figured I’d probably actually follow that for a change. But it’s quick, looks amazing and sounds great. definitely really fun to drive. My favorite feature hands down is the front lift system. No more scraping pulling into my driveway and it’s easy to program spots around town for it to auto raise when it gets in the vicinity. Totally worth the $2500 or so that one costs. I wish the gt500 would have offered that as well.

I also had some dumb bitches tell me my “Ferrari looks nice”. Gotta love car illiterate people.

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
It’s a pretty strict break in period (not supposed to go above 4000rpm for the first 500 miles) and normally I’d say **** all that but considering some of the z06’s have had issues with engine tick and transmission, I figured I’d probably actually follow that for a change. But it’s quick, looks amazing and sounds great. definitely really fun to drive. My favorite feature hands down is the front lift system. No more scraping pulling into my driveway and it’s easy to program spots around town for it to auto raise when it gets in the vicinity. Totally worth the $2500 or so that one costs. I wish the gt500 would have offered that as well.

I also had some dumb bitches tell me my “Ferrari looks nice”. Gotta love car illiterate people.
That's awesome man.
Congrats and enjoy.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Got rid of the wife’s 5th Gen ZL1 vert and picked up a 6th Gen ZL1 vert a few Fridays ago. Not the best pics but it’s getting ceramic coated.

IMG_2653.JPG

IMG_2652.JPG

A10, carbon fiber hood insert and carbon fiber interior trim. Bone stock. Even though i was really pushing her hard to get a manual and a coupe, the A10 behind the LT4 is fantastic and it is nice having a vert. (Her last ZL1 was a vert)

Overall the car is pretty awesome. I’m actually somewhat surprised on how much i like it.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Got rid of the wife’s 5th Gen ZL1 vert and picked up a 6th Gen ZL1 vert a few Fridays ago. Not the best pics but it’s getting ceramic coated.

View attachment 1799808

View attachment 1799809

A10, carbon fiber hood insert and carbon fiber interior trim. Bone stock. Even though i was really pushing her hard to get a manual and a coupe, the A10 behind the LT4 is fantastic and it is nice having a vert. (Her last ZL1 was a vert)

Overall the car is pretty awesome. I’m actually somewhat surprised on how much i like it.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
She looks good. I like those wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread