post pics of black sn's with black chrome wheels

black96cobra

Established Member
i just bought a set of 18" black chrome saleen wheels, they are 18x10 and 18x9 i was wondering(just like the title says) if anyone one has pics of thier black sn-95 cobra with the black chrome wheels. thanks!

Mystic1199

Established Member
hey are they real saleen's? i was going to get a set of knock off's off ebay ,black chrome 18 by 9 all the way round but not sure how they would look on a mystic. post some pix after u get them on i want to see hwo they look

FATAL4.6

Exhaust Driven
Established Member
If the ones you guys are talking about are the "hypercoated" ones than those are not Black chrome. It looks more like silver too me. Real black chrome looks like chrome with a tint

Just wanted to set that straight....

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
spypic.jpg
blown3311.jpg

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, but some people call these black chrome, Anthracite, or gunmetal.

cobra_good_small.jpg

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
35% on the front sides, 5% on the front glass, and 20% on the rest of the windows.

302cobra

Established Member
Jwilliams....i signed up to this board just to get more info on that cobra you posted:) that thing looks wicked.....any link or even some more pics? interior....engine etc....?? thanks

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
It was for sale in the market place a few months ago, completely forged 331 with s trim, the works.. the guy spent like 35k redoing everything on the car, supension, rear end, tranny, etc.. then he sold it for like 18k... there was a video in the for sale thread.. it was pretty pimp.

black96cobra

Established Member
hissman: are you running spacers on the rear? if so, which ones?

jwilliams: that car is sick looking with those all black saleen wheels, i was going to get those and i was kinda iffy about it, so i just got the black chrome ones

i ordered my tires today, 315/30/18 bfg g-force drag radials and for the front, 265/35/18 bfg kdw's they are sick looking!!! the rears are so huge! cant wait to get them on the car, i'll post pics as soon as i get everything on, hopefully friday

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Originally posted by black96cobra
hissman: are you running spacers on the rear? if so, which ones?

1" Spacers. With 17X9 Wheels.

black96cobra

Established Member
yeah i know it'll be a tight fit, i know i'll have to roll the inner fender in and flip the quad shock, i know a few people that did this and it fits fine. i think i'll look sick as hell when they get on there, especially from the back! i'll post pics when i get them on for everyone

CANiHaveGasCash

Established Member
i didn't have to roll my fenders at all. I had to flip the quad shock not ditch it all together and I hald to bend the parking rbake bracket. whole ordeal took about 30 minutes

302cobra

Established Member
thanks for the info...wish i had more pics....that guy has my dream for my ride just mine has tinted windows.....i guess ill have to make my own to see what it looks like.... :)

CANiHaveGasCash

Established Member
Originally posted by 302cobra
thanks for the info...wish i had more pics....that guy has my dream for my ride just mine has tinted windows.....i guess ill have to make my own to see what it looks like.... :)

and a drivers side side veiw mirror

302cobra

Established Member
haha :lol: ive got both so at least i can save some $$$ and not have to purchace any :)

Users who are viewing this thread