Post pics of your 5.0

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
StangBridge3.jpg

Nice pic!! :rockon: Looks like my uncle's car that I posted earlier this week.

I was dead set on Sterling Grey, but that race red with Brembos is hott!!:beer:

I agree, that Race Red with the Brembos looks great!!

Full_Tilt

Banned
Some pics of my uncle's Performance White 'Base' GT

DSCF1073.jpg

DSCF1074.jpg

DSCF1075.jpg

DSCF1076.jpg

DSCF1077.jpg

Some pics of my Grabber Blue 'Base' GT

CIMG1620.jpg

CIMG1619.jpg

CIMG1618.jpg

CIMG1617.jpg

CIMG1616.jpg

CIMG1615.jpg

CIMG1614.jpg

CIMG1613.jpg

CIMG1612.jpg

CIMG1611.jpg

CIMG1610.jpg

DSCF1043.jpg

DSCF1044.jpg

DSCF1045.jpg

DSCF1046.jpg

DSCF1047.jpg

That chin spoiler is awesome. Ive thought of buying it a few times but I was a little bothered by some of the install instructions. I got the impression it was largely being held on with 2 sided tape.
Is that true?
Does it seem pretty sturdy and well mounted?

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
That chin spoiler is awesome. Ive thought of buying it a few times but I was a little bothered by some of the install instructions. I got the impression it was largely being held on with 2 sided tape.
Is that true?
Does it seem pretty sturdy and well mounted?

It has a couple of screws that attach it at the ends, some two sided tape that helps hold it on both sides and then it has 'tabs' that attach it to the front.

My uncle, a good friend and myself all have the same spoiler and they all mounted up nicely and seem to be plenty sturdy and give the car a more aggressive look from the front.

Last edited:

Blown2004Stang

Established Member
I'm very surprised that those front wheels cleared your calipers.

I tried to put together an inexpensive set of wheels to use at the dragstrip. I tried using a set of 17" Bullits off of my wife's '08 V6 Mustang and they hit the front caliper!

I just grabbed them off of my '04 to run out to the strip, since I already had a set of DR's on them. I didn't want to run out there mismatched. ;)

They fit just fine, with about 1/16" of clearance on the front rims. Again, they're off of a '04. The front wheels are OEM and the rears are aftermarket. I honestly don't think it looks that bad.. If the car was lowered it would look better. But, they don't stay on the car, so I'm not worried. I tossed them on for one night, and swapped them back out when I got home.

Travis

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
I just grabbed them off of my '04 to run out to the strip, since I already had a set of DR's on them. I didn't want to run out there mismatched. ;)

They fit just fine, with about 1/16" of clearance on the front rims. Again, they're off of a '04. The front wheels are OEM and the rears are aftermarket. I honestly don't think it looks that bad.. If the car was lowered it would look better. But, they don't stay on the car, so I'm not worried. I tossed them on for one night, and swapped them back out when I got home.

Travis

I guess there is some difference in the '04 OEM and '08 OEM wheels, good to know! :beer:

CrazyCarlSVT

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread