Post pics of your 93 cobra!!!

scootro

Established Member

1993 Ford Mustang Cobra - 1,000HP Blown NASCAR Engine-Powered Fox Body - Hot Rod Magazine

1993 Ford Mustang Cobra - NASCobra
Snow Performance’s 1,000HP Street Car With NASCAR Guts

Matt Snow’s self-named company, Snow Performance (SnowPerformance.net), is known for water/methanol injection systems for force-inducted cars, so it’s not surprising that its latest project car is so equipped. What makes this Fox-body Mustang different is, a) it’s a fairly collectible ’93 Cobra, b) it has a legit NASCAR Cup engine in it, and c) its 9,000- rpm motor is fed by a centrifugal supercharger. That’s mixing circle track and drag racing technology, but in a cool way. The car is meant to be a track day and street-driven sleeper, so externally there aren’t many clues that it’s fast. Under the hood, however, there’s that Yates/Elliot, NASCAR, 358ci small-block Ford with a ProCharger F2 blower. It makes a little more than1,000 hp on pump gas and uses a 12-quart, dry-sump, BigStuff3 EFI, big brakes with cooling water sprayers, coilovers in the front, and 315x35-17 Nitto NT01 tires on the stock Cobra wheels.

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Yes I was down. The one picture is from oc. I think I saw your car at the dead freddies show if it was yours then the pictures don't do it justice.

Thanks, Yea I thought so. I saw you make the u-turn and go into five guys right next to dead freddies. Man, your car sounds bas a$$.:rockon: Nice stance also.

1slohawk

Established Member
Thanks, Yea I thought so. I saw you make the u-turn and go into five guys right next to dead freddies. Man, your car sounds bas a$$.:rockon: Nice stance also.

Thanks, it sounded a lot better before the vortech head unit had a bearing go on it about an hour after that show. Now I just have to get it back together for the next oc show.

drkhrse

Established Member
Matts car kicks a$$. I've known him from the RMMR for years. We where parked next to each other last year. I still beat him in the autocross though:banana:

10RMMR-01.jpg

TX93Cobra

Established Member
Thanks! here is the only picture i have of it with the centercaps since ive got them on. not a great pic but itll do!

cobrad.jpg

Explosive

Established Member
Fox body Cobras, dont forget the 79-81's They might give some of the 93's a run for their money :-D

Heres my 79, dirty I know.

P1070944-2.jpg

ZZZZZZZenginebay4533435.jpg

P1050651.jpg

P1050375.jpg

Not trying to start a 79-81 vs 93 dispute. But these years go unnoticed quite often and wanted to throw it out there.

ceetwarrior

Established Member
nice to see a bunch of hatchbacks. sick of people always posting notchbacks.

+1!!! Notchbacks make me want to puke. I've been at car shows and heard kids walk by notches and say "daddy THAT'S a Mustang!?".... LMAO. Now with that said there are SOME that look nice when done right, but for the most part I can't stand them.

And dbrennancobra. Nice '93, SO clean!

Users who are viewing this thread