Post Pics of your Engine Bay!!!!

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I am looking for something to dress up my engine bay. I have tons of go fast parts but nothing really in the bling bling department. I was hoping i could see some pics of your's to inspire me to get some cool dress up parts. Also, any links to dress up parts would be greatly aprreciated. Mods in sig...and thats the only stuff i have as far as show goes.

Jesse :pop:

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Dont have any just yet I am currently working on making my own carbon fiber radiator cover as well as a few other under hood parts i will post pics as soon as I am finished

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
heres what i got for now. Hoping for both the kits from chikenears for christmas. ShockTherapy just got his yesterday, wait till he gets them on, and that should be an even more impressive look.

30679-559-12847.jpg

30679-559-12848.jpg

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
heres a couple engine bay shots i found over at lightningrodder.com

normal_0-Filter_filtered%7E0.jpg

normal_0-FilterGlow_filtered.jpg

http://www.lightningrodder.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10043/normal_Bling-Sig.3.jpg[\img]
[img]http://www.lightningrodder.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10043/normal_0-EngGlow1_filtered.jpg

Last edited:

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
mhays26 said:
heres what i got for now. Hoping for both the kits from chikenears for christmas. ShockTherapy just got his yesterday, wait till he gets them on, and that should be an even more impressive look.

30679-559-12848.jpg

Looks great

:beer:

ShockTherapy

Established Member
Here's a few of mine currently:

engine_bay3_800.jpg

engine_bay1_800.jpg

engine_bay2_800.jpg

Matt let the cat out of the bag. I got Chikenears kits 1 & 2 + IAC cover, EGR cover, billet hood stops, IC tank cover and some other stuff yesterday. I will post new pics after I get it all put on. I also am getting a polished Accufab Saturday. :)

Last edited:

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
PimpRohr said:
Stock TB?? Need an accufab?

Yeah but tough to fatham spending $400 for something that nets next to nothing hp. Right price comes along ill buy one but its going to have to be good.

EvergreenSVT

Established Member
Hell, for that kind of dough I'd save up for a Kenne Bell and instead of looking at the engine bay they can look at my taillights.

ShockTherapy

Established Member
SID297 said:
All you guys that like the polished look should check out the BilletFlow CAI. It's a work of art.

Yeah it's a gorgeous piece, but I'm not shelling out $625 for a polished inlet pipe. They must be smoking some deadly weed to ask that kind of $$$ for some polished aluminum tubing.

massp005.JPG

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
$624 for that??:eek:
ShockTherapy said:
Yeah it's a gorgeous piece, but I'm not shelling out $625 for a polished inlet pipe. They must be smoking some deadly weed to ask that kind of $$$ for some polished aluminum tubing.

massp005.JPG

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Come on, i know there are more pictures of engines than this....by the way...how in the HE!! do you post pics on this thing anyways!?!?!?

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Im envious of the red trucks. Red is so easy to add engine accents with. My truck being silver, the only color option I have is polished or chrome. Much more expensive than getting a piece painted red to compliment the truck. But I guess it evens out by silver being much easier to keep clean. :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread