Post pictures of your SVTF and optionally join the SVT Registry

AZ SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by aksvt
by the way i only drove the red one a few miles and the engine light came on,i guess it was just a iac valve that failed.
I thought you also said the valves floated above 9000 RPMs.

:rolleyes: ;-)

Infra-Red SVT

Established Member
Here is my SVT Focus. I hope this works. I just bought the camera Friday. So i'm new to this

edit: Jeff, there are instructions in the very first post in the thread. If you still have questions, PM me.

If you use this site to host, you have to get it on the initial post. When you edit a post, you don't get the option to add a picture. I'll delete this post after you do a post with your pic. - AZ SVT

Last edited by a moderator:

nocarey

Established Member
:D
yes, I'm a proud owner of a 2003 Focus SVT. Here's a pic, hope it comes out ok.

edit: resized pic - AZ SVT

Last edited:

nocarey

Established Member
thanks rpwsrw, I'm in the Red Bridge area. that pic was at 435 & Holmes just before sunset, lots of nice mirrored buildings there.

nocarey

Established Member
built in March of '03, two weeks since purchased, just tinted the windows :thumbsup:

edit: resized - AZ SVT

Last edited:

Jonny Bolt

Established Member
#755, All Options, from New Hampshire

384111_4_full.jpg

My brake calipers are blue now :)

Tired

Needs 4 more cylinders.
Established Member
Heres mine. I really wanted to paint my calipers today, but our floorjack is massive and it wouldnt fit under the sideskirts anymore, so im waiting until next weekend to use a lift.

edit: resized to 640x480

Last edited by a moderator:

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
Do they offer the Euro package with any color? Can you get that package w/o the sunroof? I'll be looking in the next few weeks.

AZ SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Tydlwavs
Do they offer the Euro package with any color? Can you get that package w/o the sunroof? I'll be looking in the next few weeks.

"European Appearance Package-equipped models are available in Competition Orange and Screaming Yellow in addition to the standard colors."

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
Who can get the build number and born on date? I may be picking one up Tuesday:)

nocarey

Established Member
Certificates of Authenticity are provided to registered owners of SVT products, whether purchased new or used. The certificates contain exact build information and detail the production number, date of production, vehicle identification number (VIN), and where the vehicle was purchased.

These certificates are automatically sent to all new owners. All others
requesting certificate must provide (either by fax or mail) legal
documentation showing the VIN, your name and current address, and a document validating you as the owner. Examples of this legal documentation would be a certificate of insurance, registration, title, or buyers order. The latest word on it is that the Certificates will be mailed mid-October.

Users who are viewing this thread