post ratings

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Well, I didn't become a worthy member of the club until the middle of December. Beginning of December I had about 150-200 posts. Then vacation from school and absolutely nothing to do, so guess where I was? But I think it's gonna slow back down again now that I'm back, and I'm already way behind in my work. (Sigh:()

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
I knew what you meant, I was saying I got invited there because of proving my worthiness over here. It's been kinda slow in the other club, huh?

Aaron_01

Banned
Yes it has, I thought my contribution to the N.C. thread would help, but I guess it didnt :shrug: Maybe since the superbowl and all.....

BTW, when are we voting again

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Yeah, everyone might be "keeping busy" with the NC.

As for voting, sometime this week, talk to the button about it. I think it's gonna go down same day of the week like last time. That was pretty good, btw.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
It's not gone wrong, we're communicating and exchanging information, just like evryone else on the site. And for the record, you have more posts than us.

Aaron_01

Banned
Originally posted by NYCStangGT
Yeah, everyone might be "keeping busy" with the NC.

As for voting, sometime this week, talk to the button about it. I think it's gonna go down same day of the week like last time. That was pretty good, btw.

LOL at the button! I cant wait for next weeks challange, should be fun. Last weeks was both fun and difficult

Users who are viewing this thread