post ratings

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Huh? There are no "ratings" for posting. If you're talking about moving a thread back to front/top you simply add another post. That's where the 'TTT' (to the top) comes in.

kobra

Established Member
sorry i just saw the'' rookie svt poster''under my name and thought that was some kinda rating for the # of post you have made.Some people have'' crazy svt poster' on thiers i was just wondering how long till i was ''crazy''... looks like iam there:rolling:

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
Hey you can give yourself a custom title if you want! Just go to the user control panel and edit your profile. There is a section where you can change your title!

lethal

Established Member
I believe there are different ranges, under 250 is locked as "Rookie" then a it goes to Crazy -- at which time you can change it in your profile. I think at 1000+ You switch to God ... most people change their titles before you get to god.

John

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
I think it's 150 to go to "Crazy SVT Poster". "SVT God" comes in at 1500. Just watch out for getting the "post whore" designation. LOL. :-D

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by kobra
god knows i deserve the whore designation .....

Yeah, no you don't. Aaron's an extreme example of a whore, all earned by good old classic hard work. Of course, he's not the biggest whore on the web, I know a couple even more dedicated ;-)

BTW, don't say post whore on SVTP. That kind of thing is frowned upon here:nono:

Last edited:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
No, but the things I say have more value, so it's the equivalent of 25,000 posts :p

PS If I celebrate with a thread in 10 more posts, how long do you think it'll take to be closed? 5, 6 minutes?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread