Truck7-3-06023.jpg
[/IMG]

this is my 1st post .....this is my 01

darren

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
Sinister04L said:
Same old pics I've had for awhile now. I'm doing a full detail over the next few days and I'll have some nice pics up next weekend.

Picture013.gif

Picture005.gif

Picture003.gif

Sick and wrong....

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
Only recent pics I have, but fear not my fellow SVTPers... The 07 calendar shoot begins later this month so more new chick pics will surface.

dsc00963tw.jpg

dsc00722bu.jpg

dsc00236du.jpg

dsc00192hq.jpg

gbgary

Established Member
stangd1909 said:
orig.jpg

Dam your truck looks great! What do you use to polish the blower? Looks awesome! :rockon:

Rons Bolt said:
+1

Very tasteful :beer:

thanks guys!!! haven't polished it yet...it's still pretty new. it's only been on the truck a couple of months. i just wipe it off. it's steig's show-polishing. as far as being tastefully-done, that was my aim. it's eash to go overboard with a theme, be it colored loom, paint, billet, etc...less is more. i wanted to have just a little bit of everything. again thanks. makes the money spent seem worth it.

Last edited:

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
slosvt said:
What kind of drop do you have I forgot, I love the way that thing sits.
1.5 inch springs in the front shackles and hangers in the rear. Sadly I might be notching the frame soon. THe back rides like crap, mainly due to the 1 inch of travel to the bump stop. So it's bags or a notch. Found out my Strange shock idea wasn't going to work as they only control rebound.

Shock I love that plenum and upper intake. And you said it was or wasn't going to be blingy like that last one?

Last edited:

AZ ERIK

Established Member
hyvltge said:
Only recent pics I have, but fear not my fellow SVTPers... The 07 calendar shoot begins later this month so more new chick pics will surface.

Hey Mike you think there is a chance I might be able to make it into the calendar this year? I'll buy a Whipple if I have to!

Last edited:

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
TucsonPred said:
Hey Mike you think there is a chance I might be able to make it into the calendar this year? I'll buy a Whipple if I have to!

I don't think you would have to buy a Whipple to make it in. :D

AZ ERIK

Established Member
hyvltge said:
I don't think you would have to buy a Whipple to make it in. :D
But if you told my wife I had to I probably could, hint hint. :banana: :banana:
DSC00392.sized.jpg

I missed you at the Pav's, think you might make the 22nd?

Last edited:

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
Buzzy---- the seats are corbeau Legacy's now called LG1 .... i ordered extra microsuede from corbeau and had a piece embroidered , i did the install on the armreast and door trim myself.....lots of work but i wanted to be special :)

flee---- thanks man

actsvt---- the wheels are Boze ZE Forged "MESH" style, they are 3 piece wheels...20x9.5 fromt and 20x11 rear

Users who are viewing this thread