post some pics

CobraFreak1996

Established Member
I was just wanting to see some pics of either white or black 03 Coupe's. No offense to the other colors but these are my two favorites. So far from the ones I've seen so far it looks like the only ones delivered were either the Sonic Blue or Mineral Grey:-D Seeing all these new Cobra's is really making me miss my old 96 while I'm forced to wait till my wife gets done with school:(

CobraFreak1996

Established Member
Thanks!!!!! How about a white one now. Is that the Steeda wing on slow lanes? Looks great.

fangstang

Established Member
Originally posted by wildosvt
this is slow lanes 03. slow lane

The car looks suoer badass in black, but, that wing has to go! It doesnt follow with lines of the car. Looks very tacky IMHO, sorry. The car looks SO much better spoilerless then that steeda wing

wildosvt

Established Member
Originally posted by fangstang

The car looks suoer badass in black, but, that wing has to go! It doesnt follow with lines of the car. Looks very tacky IMHO, sorry. The car looks SO much better spoilerless then that steeda wing
:lol1: He knows I had hosted these for him and he had is own threadon these I was just showing my man them is all.I believe he wants a 00 R wing for it.

CobraFreak1996

Established Member
I'm still waiting to see a white one:D I'd love to see that black with an R wing. Thanks again for the picture of slow lane.

wildosvt

Established Member
Just the other day there was someone on here with pics of a white one but for some reason i cant find it.:punch:

CobraFreak1996

Established Member
Thanks for looking. I'm just doing some wishful thinking at the moment. A little ways off from getting one but it occurred to me the other day that I had yet to see a white one and since that's my favorite and the only color we've had on our past cars (except my 67 which was nightmist blue) that's probably what we'll get when the time comes.

Users who are viewing this thread