Post up eibach setup pics

OH3GT

Shut Up And Lift
Established Member
I have eibach and tokico shocks/struts and 17'wheels on now.. and looking for a lil bit more of a drop or a way of making it "look" more flush. I dont want to really cut my springs ethier..so is there another alternative, buy bigger tires/rims, rear control arms, remove isolators?? so does anyone have eibach's on their stangs anymore???? geeezz well been trying to look for a picture of stangs with 17 or 18' wheels, but nothing.. any takers? post up some pics please!

thanks

kuruma

Established Member
Well you pretty much answered your own question. Take off the isolators, cut the springs, or get a new set of springs. Wheels probably won't make much of a difference if you get lower profile tires...

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
i have the eibach sportlines in the back with isolators, and the front is now coilovers but is the same exact ride height as the eibach sportlines were.

IMG_3182-7copy.gif

OH3GT

Shut Up And Lift
Established Member
thinkin i should've bought the sportline's....i don't trust the whole "removing" an isolator for barely a drop will be worth it! maybe some control arms will help some...

thenoob

Established Member
Did you just put it on? If so, give it a week or two. It might just need to break in like mine. My wasnt as low as I wanted it too when I first put it on, but later it is.

OH3GT

Shut Up And Lift
Established Member
Did you just put it on? If so, give it a week or two. It might just need to break in like mine. My wasnt as low as I wanted it too when I first put it on, but later it is.

naw iv'e had it for a while and the 1.5 drop all around is good but thinking of going lower but without buying new springs...maybe the new wheels, control arms, and MAYBE removing the front iso's wil; give me the stance im looking for...

will wheel spacer's help make my tire flush and reduce tire gap??

Last edited:

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
naw iv'e had it for a while and the 1.5 drop all around is good but thinking of going lower but without buying new springs...maybe the new wheels, control arms, and MAYBE removing the front iso's wil; give me the stance im looking for...

will wheel spacer's help make my tire flush and reduce tire gap??

Pro kit will not settle any more and the drop is disappointing for most. I've swapped out my springs a million times over to get the drop i want without beating my ass to shit on the bay area roads.

Your gunna have to ditch the isolaters and cut a coil if you want to still use them springs. Wheel spacers push the wheels out a little but won't make the gap smaller.

OH3GT

Shut Up And Lift
Established Member
Pro kit will not settle any more and the drop is disappointing for most. I've swapped out my springs a million times over to get the drop i want without beating my ass to shit on the bay area roads.

Your gunna have to ditch the isolaters and cut a coil if you want to still use them springs. Wheel spacers push the wheels out a little but won't make the gap smaller.

yeah i hear you...so take off the front iso's only?? ill look into it more and decide. but wheel spacers will help push the tires out and make it wider! especially when i go 18's...

OH3GT

Shut Up And Lift
Established Member
can i put wheel spacers onto both the front n rear? or should i just get some wheel spacers and put them onto the rear and not needed for the front at all???

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
yeah i hear you...so take off the front iso's only?? ill look into it more and decide. but wheel spacers will help push the tires out and make it wider! especially when i go 18's...

Take out the front and rear both bottom and top. You'll lose an extra 1/4-1/2 inch. The rear will undoubtedly STILL be too high so you can try cutting off the dead coil. You *May* occasionaly get some mystery noises however when you rid yourself of the iso's so just fair warning.

Don't go too wide of a spacer unless you get one's with studs. 1/4 inch max.

Users who are viewing this thread