Post up lowering spring pcitures! need ideas!

SVT Rob

Established Member
SVT Rob - great looking stance, do you have any issues with rubbing or any other issues related to the lower ride height? also, did you have to get springs that were made for the convertible models rather than coupe? Thanks!

Thanks for the compliment!

No rub issues, 275/35R18 on the front, 285/35R18 on the rear, even with the family in the car with me. Standard Eibach Pro-kit for the coupe. I'm thinking about getting the Sportline setup, as it has more of a drop to it.

1997Slobrah

No
Established Member
1997Slobrah - nice looking stance, do you have any issues with rubbing or any other issues related to the lower ride height? What wheel / tire size are you running there too? I've never done any suspension work to mine and am trying to figure out what setups seem to work well with minimal issues. Thanks!
The only rubbing issues I have is when pulling into my driveway on an angle... it is about a 40 degree angle so its a real pain. Other than that there are no issues at all. It also has UPR upper and lower control arms with Tokico struts. Wheels- 18x9/10 with 305/35-18 in the back and I believe 265/35-18 in the front... other than in my driveway, it never rubs!

Noreast

Established Member
I have 265/35/18 on the front and I rub the sway bar at full lock only when turning right lol..... Only rubbing I've ever noticed

Users who are viewing this thread