Post up pics of your 10th anniversary wheels!

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
are you running 1inch spacers? looks great completely flush.

I just got a PM asking the same thing. Yeah it's been awhile and the car is apart but I'm almost positive they are 1" spacers. I can check when I get home. It sits perfect IMO. Thanks for the compliment. :beer:

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
Here's another pic. H&R Race Springs

DSC01031.jpg

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Here's another pic. H&R Race Springs

DSC01031.jpg

That looks superb...stance/color/wheels.....This is the stance that I am looking for..

Are you running top and bottom ISO"S all around?...I may reconsider Eibach's and get the HR race.....but I want to keep all the iso's in...

JCarmichael84

Established Member
I don't have cool pictures like everyone else. The car is on the grass due to cement work. OEM 10th Anniversary rims widened at Weldcraft a few years ago. Nitto 315s on them. I was debating on the SVE deep dish rims because it would of been cheaper for all new rims and tires then doing what I did but when I saw them on a car in person I didn't like the look.
img00145201004211617.jpg

20120725204640.jpg

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
work pictures... post pics of your profession!

Dp

Last edited:

gabe1530

Banned
I don't have cool pictures like everyone else. The car is on the grass due to cement work. OEM 10th Anniversary rims widened at Weldcraft a few years ago. Nitto 315s on them. I was debating on the SVE deep dish rims because it would of been cheaper for all new rims and tires then doing what I did but when I saw them on a car in person I didn't like the look.
img00145201004211617.jpg

20120725204640.jpg

Those look good. I want to have mine done as well but like you said it's quite costly.

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
That looks superb...stance/color/wheels.....This is the stance that I am looking for..

Are you running top and bottom ISO"S all around?...I may reconsider Eibach's and get the HR race.....but I want to keep all the iso's in...

Thanks! I'm only running the top iso's front and rear. I have no squeaks or creaks to speak of and it has the perfect drop imo.

OEM 10th wheels on DSG is PERFECT

I keep thinking someday I want to get 18" something but I do love these wheels. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread