Post up your whipple set up

joshdj13

Established Member
So I'm going with a no on the fans. I sounds like the base h/e is decent enough on its own so I guess ill say no to both. What iats are you guys seeing on a typical summer day?

Sent from my SM-G920V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Reaper14

Established Member

Reaper14

Established Member
I wish I knew. Closest dyno/speed shop to me is pretty far away. About 3.5 hr trip 1 way. I never even been to a track, also a 2.5 hr trip. All the racing Ive done has been off the track. Im hoping to find out in september when I go for a wedding to Wichita KS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

joshdj13

Established Member
Alright, so I may be getting my parts kit sooner than expected but I cant seem to get an answer as to whether the air inlet tube in the parts kit will fit my 132mm tb or not. I know they have the adapter piece for those running the stock tb but am not sure if it is the same tube.

Reaper14

Established Member
Alright, so I may be getting my parts kit sooner than expected but I cant seem to get an answer as to whether the air inlet tube in the parts kit will fit my 132mm tb or not. I know they have the adapter piece for those running the stock tb but am not sure if it is the same tube.

What do you mean? Did you buy used?

V.C

1slo5oh

Established Member
Speaking of 132mm TB.. has anybody had any issues with these on start up? Seems mine was way out of adjustment for my '13 which was throwing the start up idle logs way off.

1slo5oh

Established Member
None so far

V.C

Well I ended up having to send my TB back to Whipple. All they said was it was "adjusted"... they didn't say what was adjusted or if it would have been what was causing the issues the tuner was seeing in the logs. I should get it back tomorrow so... guess we shall see.

Reaper14

Established Member
When I did mine I did not know it could be set wrong. I found out after. Went a few days before finishing stressing about weather I did it correctly. Turns out I did

V.C

joshdj13

Established Member
So the polished unit is not really my style so after contacting whipple they said it was fine for me to paint my headunit. Any input on what color I should go with? I'm thinking black hammer tone. Car is kona blue.

Users who are viewing this thread