post your 03 cobra pictures

supercoolsix

Established Member
HPCobra04 said:
Dont get me wrong. If i could have any other car it would be a 70 hemi cuda, ls-6 454 velle 429 cobra jet. Those are monsters. But, I can use my A/C and have a car with classic lines and run mid 12's with a catback and cai and tune, NO PULLEY, and regular tires. Sorry to rant, but when i see these pics it makes me feel real good about owning a TERMINATOR.

Amen to that!

Boosted521

Established Member
tis mine :-D

dsc00155small0pr.jpg

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Here is a couple of mine as it sits right now. Its hard to capture how cool the color is on camera, but its a pretty clean metallic. Enjoy!

:burnout: :burnout:

OZ Dude

Going Crazy Down Under!
Established Member
Boosted521 said:
tis mine :-D

dsc00155small0pr.jpg
Dude, I don't think I've seen a photo capture just how good the front end looks on these cars as yours. Obviously you guys have had a couple of years to get used to the shape of the 03 and how the bonnet line rises up from the fenders but to me it's still such a treat to see how Ford & SVT crafted such a beautiful shape into something that had to have so much lift to get over the s/c. It just looks like a natural part of the car (obviously) but does so like few other models have ever been able to achieve.

JMO

Oh, and here's my photo - already posted it but it's what makes mine different :)
RHD-03.gif

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
^^^^I noticed this just yesterday as I was driving home. I love the styling. Ford did do a few things right!

2003 Silver

Banned
jcobra said:
I saw your car on the CCW website, very nice. What did you pay for those wheels and where did you get them??

Hey man...sorry for the really DELAYED response LOL!! Got them directly thru CCW....I'm thinking @ $3,400 including tires...maybe a tad more.

PoisonSnake

Banned
1320Video said:
Here are a few from my galleries:

DSC08180.jpg

:bowdown: these have got to be the sickest rims I've ever seen on a silver '03. What kind of rims are these? It's hard to tell in the night photo but are these Satin or Silver?

Users who are viewing this thread