Post Your Best Pics From GT4!!

JaysGreenLX

"Ugh Jerks"
Established Member
I wanted to see what kinds of pictures others are taking with the GT4 photo mode. Its a pretty cool feature once you start really getting into it.

So far this is the best picture I have taken.

m.jpg

smokymance

The Slower Modular Breed
Established Member
cant you just copy the screen at the moment by printscreen and paste it in another pic program?

JaysGreenLX

"Ugh Jerks"
Established Member
GT4 allows you to save the pics you take in the game to either your memory cards or a USB storage device. I plugged in my flash drive, saved the pic and then put the flash drive in my laptop. It was very easy.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I wish I could post pics :(. I have a few really sweet pics of an 05 Sonic Blue Mustang with some nice black rims on it (took me awhile to find the right rims but the combo looks goodddddddddd.........)

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Nice background of the Brooklyn Bridge in N.Y. I go over it every sunday....I gotta get that game no strings attached.

MattP 343

Established Member
How is the car selection?

I always thought Gran Turismo 2 was the best cars...Shelby GT350 and GT500, Saleen S351, SN 95 Cobras and GTs, 99+ Cobras and GTs aswell, just to name a few of the good ones :rolling:

JaysGreenLX

"Ugh Jerks"
Established Member
Well I was bored so I started playing around more with the photo stuff in the game.

I do enjoy the fire from the exhaust!

L.jpg

Z.jpg

CSL in action
M3.jpg

Lightning catching air at Nurburgring
L2.jpg

Ford GT
GT.jpg

stangchris

Established Member
How do you take a picture of a car in action?

And, what cars did you guys start out at? I can't find a good starter car!

11secCobra

Way2Fast4These LS1 guys
Established Member
stangchris said:

And, what cars did you guys start out at? I can't find a good starter car!

just get the B liscense, and itll give you a car you can sell for around $5000...then you can buy a old TT supra...like a 93 or so and still have some money for mods

JaysGreenLX

"Ugh Jerks"
Established Member
stangchris said:

If you go to World Circuit on the map just below the Photo Travel Icon, you can take whatever car you want out of your garage and run it through a number of tracks. I believe the mode is called Photo Drive. You run as many laps as you want then you watch your replay and hit select when you see something that you want to snap a pic of. The camera options pop up and you can swing he camera 360 degrees around the car at that paused moment on the track. If a really cool feature.

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
MattP 343 said:
How is the car selection?

I always thought Gran Turismo 2 was the best cars...Shelby GT350 and GT500, Saleen S351, SN 95 Cobras and GTs, 99+ Cobras and GTs aswell, just to name a few of the good ones :rolling:

Officially there are over 650 cars, I hear there are closer to 700. A lot of people are complaining about the amount of Japanese cars, but it is a Japanese game. I dont know if I am going to be able to wait till my next paycheck to pick it up. I have been excited about this game forever. How did (to the guy with the pic of the Chevelle and the Vette) you get it to where you can get backgrounds and them being still? Awesome pics guys :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread