Post your build number and date....see if you can find your cars brother!!!!

'03

Established Member
mblgjr said:
2004 Redfire Coupe, number 187 of 3,768 total coupes. 509 were redfires, born Oct 10 2003

Pretty close. Mine was born 10/9/03. I don't have the build number though.

OATS

Established Member
#5336, black coupe built on 2-10-03. No tick, no problems at all. Engine assembled by Gary Smith and Paul W---?

03-BLK-SNAKE

Established Member
CHRIS H-
I havent had a single problem with it yet. It has been flawless up to this point. Currently it has around 25K on it since I daily drive it to work. How bout you? Any problems?

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
03-BLK-SNAKE said:
CHRIS H-
I havent had a single problem with it yet. It has been flawless up to this point. Currently it has around 25K on it since I daily drive it to work. How bout you? Any problems?
Unfortunately I have. My paint on the hood is starting to get those small pin holes in it, I had the driveshaft replaced for the vibe, the pull real bad, and the rear end has been changed out. I bought the car new in Feb and I will roll 18,000 miles this week. Its my daily driver. I need to get it back to the shop and have them look at the paint, seems my differential cover is showing signs of a leak, and the weatherstrip(?) around the back window where it meets with the trunk is coming loose. I think I may be getting the tick too. Not sure. I'll have them check that while I am at it though. There hasn't really been anything MAJOR even though it doesn't sound like it. I love this car though!

Emmerson_Biggins

Huge, that is
Established Member
[QUOTE='03]Pretty close. Mine was born 10/9/03. I don't have the build number though.[/QUOTE]

Mine was born on October 9th 2003 as well. Get your build number !!!!

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
I'm 6089, 3-18-03! Sonic Blue coupe. Can you take a look or take a photo of your brake lines for me, next to your intake? Mine were mis-routed.

Bitten1 said:
silver coupe
6082 of 8394
built 3-18-03
bought new 10-27-04

03snakerush

Established Member
OATS said:
#5336, black coupe built on 2-10-03. No tick, no problems at all. Engine assembled by Gary Smith and Paul W---?

Hey OATS- Pauls' last name is Wormsbacher. I know this due to acquisition of the signature t-shirts that the engine builders will sign when you visit the gift shop at the Romeo engine plant. The name of the gift shop is the "Pit Stop" and all proceeds go to local charities. Just so you know, Gary Smith is one of the lead engine builders on the niche line and one of the chosen few who now assembles GT engines. I too was lucky enough to end up with a Cobra that had its engine assembled by Gary Smith & Paul Wormsbacher :rockon: If you're interested in any of the merchandise from the engine plant, send an e-mail request for the catalog to :[email protected]
Charlotte is the person who will help you with stuff from there, she's totally cool and very helpfull, take care man! Steve

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
T-04 said:
Hey me and my cousin have consecutive # cars 390 and 391 of 3768 04 coupes. He is on this board too, maybe he will chime in.

#390 here. Was good to see #391 this weekend, now I know why it was out of commission for so long...your a crazy bastard with that kind of power!

Well, I guess that leaves me with just 1 twin screw to get so we dont have doubles in the family eh? :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread