Post your Custom Interiors.

PowerShiftz02gt

Established Member
Hey everyone. I want to work on my interior this spring. I'm trying to get some ideas though. I feel like us new edge guys don't really have that many options to play with. I'm not talking about just painting your interior pieces. I want a race car feel.

The only thing I have so far is a rear seat delete and racing seats. I want to do a roll cage one day but I want to concentrate on the dashboard first and center console.

Examples...

This is pretty much exactly what I want mine to look like but I still want to keep my radio if that is possible. I don't mind switching to a single Din or maybe if it is possible moving the radio to a new location. But if you look all the way to the right of this guys sig he has all those red switches which I definitely want to incorporate with the gauges. I do not really want my gauges on the A piller. i want it all on the center somewhere.
039ca4e5-1.jpg

Speed of sound has nice stuff for sure but I like their products for the S197's better. If I want the products Speed of sound has for the new edge then it seems like I have to get rid of my radio.

This is an S197 not a new edge but I want this kind of an idea.
G6J1944.jpg

Click the title of this.... it won't show up for some reason..
[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/dmartin78/4952543425/sizes/l/in/faves-jmbucce/"]All sizes | 4952286408_aba7e18b32_b2 | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]

So if any of you new edge guys have any similar setups to these post them up and give me some ideas. I really have no idea on where to look for interiors parts other than speed of sound but they don't really offer what I'm looking for a new edge at least. But we'll see what other stuff is out there I guess. it seems like the biggest problem with the new edges is the double din radio and the traction, fog light switches. Unless I can rewire those buttons into those red switches that would be cool.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

Amazongt

AKA maxstang AKA max97v6
Established Member
Here is the interior on my GT. Its my project so its a work in progress. Still have the tinted glowshift nitrous gauge to install right by the arming and bottle opener switch and another one that is undecided in the saleen pod.

Sorry night pic is all I have.
IMG_8586.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread