Post your Mach 1 Pics!!

01TrueBlueCobra

Established Member
I got to get in on this

dsc0022326tf.jpg

dsc0022421ss.jpg

Evil_Capri

01TrueBlueCobra-

Do you have anymore pictures of your rollcage setup? Looks like you have the rear seat delete as well. What color paint code did you use for the "R" spoiler? That same as for the regular Mach spoiler?

01TrueBlueCobra

Established Member
Evil_Capri - I will take some more pictures tonight. Good eye there is a rear seat delete in there. As for the R wing - I bought it pre-painted from a local guy. It is not the original spoiler paint color - this is a high semi-gloss. I am currently in the process of getting a Cobra R front end together - I will be sad to lose the CDC quad lights.

01TrueBlueCobra

Established Member
More Pictures

Evil_Capri - Here are the other pictures I took of the cage and the wing. The cage is a bolt in Autopower Street Sport 4 point with bolt in cross brace and bolt in diag. brace. If you want more pics of something I didn't show let me know.

cage7lr.jpg

wing7tw.jpg

Evil_Capri

Thanks TrueBlue!!!! Looks great! She must be 'stiff' as heck now.

Thanks again! I would like to get a cage in the future . . . .though getting a car seat (no baby yet, getting married this June first) might be a little difficult, and possible dangerous.

BlueMach1

Stang Family
Established Member
Loving all the pics guys...i'll post some pics of mine soon

Bassani Catback
Bassani X
Steeda Tri-Ax
(More to Come)

Mach Daddy

Life Is Mach1derful !!!
Established Member

Here's some pics I posted in the '"Pics and Videos" thread on this board. I suppose it is a repost but it fits in the "Post Your Mach 1 Pics" post in this thread. Don't mean to annoy anyone ... just like sharing pics of my car. ;-)

M1_01.jpg

M1_02.jpg

M1_03.jpg

M1_04.jpg

M1_05.jpg

M1_06.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread