Post your mileage

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
'07 27K.........65 miles in 1/4 mile slips. Not counting return road....:burnout:

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
Jealous....I wish I could drive mine that much!
All my miles go on the company vehicles

4500 here

I know the feeling, I used to have a company-supplied vehicle. We now use a stipend program, with a fixed-rate and variable mileage reimbursement process. So, I bought my Shelby and registered it in the program. I am compensated at regular fuel prices, but it's better than nothing! Overall, I come out at the end of the month paying about $200 out of pocket so I can drive the Shelby over a standard fleet vehicle, like a Chevrolet Impala, etc. Yuck.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
2010 with 10,200 miles! I put over 2600 miles on her the past month and a half. Not my DD, that's what the Lightning is for!

Moburto10GT

I have approx 56k on my 2007. It is stock other than an axle back, FRPP shifter, and aftermarket clutch (got tired of dealing with the dealers on the TSB). I drive it everyday except when there is a chance of snow. As far as maintenance, i have just done the usual oil changes, spark plugs, fuel filter, etc... all routine other than the clutch. No performance mods yet, cant decide if i want to do just a pulley, CAI, and Tune or just go ahead and go all out with a bigger blower....

Last edited by a moderator:

CRAWDAD

Established Member
6589 miles - 4 sets of rear tires. 4 Oil changes. Never been back to the dealer.

I race it just a little ;-)

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
2008 17,xxx miles tsb, frpp intake, tune , borla axelbacks. Runs like new!! Oh did i mention that i love this car. Its a keeper!!

venomintheneck

Established Member
Just starting driving mine. Felt bad about it just sitting in the garage. It had 730 miles on it when I bought it. It's an 07 with basic mods (pulley/cai/exhaust/tune) and now has 1687 miles on it. I've made it my DD now so hopefully I'll get a lot of enjoyment out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread