Bike.gif

Before.gif

my_bike_2.gif

my_bike.gif

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Hey Sonic- you're a squid...

I respect all the time, money and effort put into the busa's... but good god are they freaking hideous monstrosity's. They don't do anything at all for me.

I dig that firebolt! Thats what I like to see; someone thining otuside the normal gixxer-this, cbr-that baloney.

Sharp bike!

Last edited:

svtboosting

Established Member
My old Grand..
DSC01311.jpg

My Busa I still have..
SSPX0088.jpg

SSPX0036.jpg

Before the Brock and all the chrome..
DSC00721.jpg

DSC00717.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

Last edited:

rust0r

Established Member
Mmm.. makes me hungry for chicken strips... :)

Check the outside edge of the tire, it gets down enough for only being a street bike. Considering last year was my first year riding, we have ZERO twisties around here, and I didn't do any road track days (made about 50 passes down the 1/4 on it), I'm happy with the status of them. To be completely honest I'm more focused on improving my 1/4 times as a personal goal to myself than shaving down the sidewalls a few more MM, shooting for 10s (bone stock 600) once it warms up, it's only 1/10th away. :beer:

Not sure if you're familiar wtih that law but around here it's anywhere from a $2K - 10K ticket here, suspension of drivers license and impounding of vehicle , not to mention the insane increase you can expect your insurnace to increase. It's safe to say by the time it's said and done you're looking at $10K-15K prior to insurance increases, you're better off to get nailed with a DUI than stunt riding/racing :mj:

I probably speed more in my DD than I do on that thing, just not worth the added attention, I'll have my fun at the track

sonicbluesnakee

Established Member
Hey Sonic- you're a squid...

I respect all the time, money and effort put into the busa's... but good god are they freaking hideous monstrosity's. They don't do anything at all for me.

I dig that firebolt! Thats what I like to see; someone thining otuside the normal gixxer-this, cbr-that baloney.

Sharp bike!

I don't understand why people have to get on a POST PICK OF YOUR STREET BIKES thread and talk shit. It was started for posting pics not opinions. F@$k if I want to wear shorts and a tee shirt and ride my bike so be it.

Last edited:

R1Lello

Established Member
my 2003 gixxer 1000. Added red rim stripes this year and LOR exhaust waiting to get installed

Mygixxer.jpg

Country

My Cobra is forsale
Established Member
We dont have any twistie roads here either. I get over as far as I can without leathers which I dont have because I have yet to do a trackday.
rear
0407091915.jpg

Shot with VX-9700 at 2009-04-07
front
0407091914.jpg

Shot with VX-9700 at 2009-04-07

rust0r

Established Member
my 2003 gixxer 1000. Added red rim stripes this year and LOR exhaust waiting to get installed

Mygixxer.jpg

awesome, we need to hit up cayuga once it warms up a bit!

edit: BTW: not sure if you're looking at a raven R1 still or not, right now there is a few for sale on gtamotorcycle.com, one is mint, i think the guy is looking for 9-9.5 CAD

Last edited:

heywaitfourme

Established Member
You can drag knee at 25mph, so you don't have to be racing to do so, just balls enough to go for it. The slowest I've successfully done it is 33mph, but the one guy I ride with has gotten knee down at 25mph...it's pretty sick to see to say the least.

rust0r

Established Member
You can drag knee at 25mph, so you don't have to be racing to do so, just balls enough to go for it. The slowest I've successfully done it is 33mph, but the one guy I ride with has gotten knee down at 25mph...it's pretty sick to see to say the least.

Unfortunately it's come to the point up here in Ontario that anything the officer thinks is wrong can fall under the street racing / stunt driving act, google it up, sometimes I think we are living in Nazi germany.

Regardless of the speed, if you come around a curve and are leaned over significantly, and get the wrong officer, you're toast around here, speed has nothing to do with it anymore unfortunately

Country

My Cobra is forsale
Established Member
theres a guy down here rides in the expert track days, he will wear his leather race suit and drag is knee at a fast idle maybe 4-5mph if that in a very tight circle in a parking lot.
it is crazy to watch you think its gonna fall over.

R1Lello

Established Member
awesome, we need to hit up cayuga once it warms up a bit!

edit: BTW: not sure if you're looking at a raven R1 still or not, right now there is a few for sale on gtamotorcycle.com, one is mint, i think the guy is looking for 9-9.5 CAD

Let's go........I go there often, usually at the drag side with my son, but anytime for a ride, pm me. I will look up the ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread