Post your war trophies

Redf!reGT

OIF & OEF Combat Vet.
Established Member
I'm sure you military guys got some cool shit. I'll start with the stuff I got while in the Army in Iraq and Afghanistan....

I bought these from a Afghan for $20. The dates say 1852 on them. I'm not sure if they are worth some money.
DSCN0899.jpg

DSCN0902.jpg

DSCN0903.jpg

DSCN0904.jpg

DSCN0905.jpg

Christofle Knife and a spoon and plate from Saddam's palace with his seal on them.

DSCN0906.jpg

DSCN0913.jpg

DSCN0912.jpg

For you religous people, I have a piece of a brick from Abraham's tomb in Iraq.

DSCN0916.jpg

And a piece of shrapnel that almost got me in the dome.....

DSCN0915.jpg

Last edited:

Y2k4cobra

Bohemian Bandit II
Established Member
Well let me say one big thing and that is THANK YOU for risking your life over seas to protect us back home.

I have some stuff from WWII from the germans, I have a knife and some misc medals my grandpa and great uncle got off some Germans.

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
That's at camp Moreell in Kuwait. Thats the AK I have seen and held too. He is a SEABEE you can see it on his left hand pocket.

Raupleminze454

TORQUE INC.
Established Member
My grandfather had a ceremonial "sepiku" dagger from Japan in WW2. For those of you that do not know the dagger was used by the owner to kill himself by stabbing himself in the abdomen and pulling the blade across from left to right I think when a dishonorable act was committed. I guess it was very ornate with jewels and gold on it and he was going to bring it back to the states after they left Japan. I guess his superior officer was jealous and wanted him to hand it over. I would post pics but its at the bottom of the Pacific right now.

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
That gold rifle isn't an AK it's a Dragunov Sniper Rifle you can tell by the longer barrel and receiver if you look just bellow his right arm you will see it looks like this.
ak47.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread