Potential L owner question...

98_cobra

N/A SnAkE
Established Member
How much are you guys paying a month for your L? Just trying to get a comparison so i know what i'm getting my self into. thanks.

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
Well, the payment for the L is 338.00 a month. Thats just for the L, not anything else. The insurance is like 175.00 every three months. Gas is about. Well I can't give you an answer for that. Hope that helps you out.

JEFFRO'99

Gettin 'R Done
Established Member
My monthly payment was $450.00 a month. Payed it off a while ago.:banana: My insurance, for full coverage, is $95 a month. I am 25 years old with a clean driving record. Gas averages $40-50 a week, about 200 miles. It is all worth it!:burnout:

KYLightning02

Established Member
well when i first got mine i was paying 530 a month but that was because i paid 28,000 for mine but that was a few years ago i refinaced my payments to about 430 a month its not too bad just depends on how much you pay for your L and what kind of job you have to pay for it

SVT99RED

Established Member
I pay 260 a month bought it 2years ago. I pay more for my wifes damn volvo s40 t5, that one rings in at 490 a month. Oh well though I convinced her that I get enough money to make are vehicles equal in value. ha ha .. A little off topic sorry!

Last edited:

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
438 a month just made my first payment, insurance is 313 a month, gas is $50 a week I have a DD so I keep it parked(or try to anyways).

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Zak Attack said:
438 a month just made my first payment, insurance is 313 a month, gas is $50 a week I have a DD so I keep it parked(or try to anyways).

313 a month for insurance!!!!! Holey crap

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
That was the cheapest one I could find, other than Direct.

I am 21, male, Renting by myself, been under my parents up until now. I have an at fault accident that caused 12K in damages in 2005, and a speeding ticket and a failure to yeild. You dont want to know what Geico wanted (it was more than $500 a month).

I love this truck and its worth the price I pay.

Users who are viewing this thread