Potentially WTB 2013-2014 DIB w/White OTT Stripe GT500

D. Lee

Established Member
I’m possibly interested in purchasing a 2013-2014 DIB w/OTT White Stripe GT500.

The car must have the following options and meet the following requirements:

• 2013-2014 MY
  • Deep Impact Blue w/OTT White Striping
  • Equipment Group 821 A
  • Electronics PKG w/Navigation
  • SVT Track Pack
  • Recaro Seats
  • Less than 5,000 miles
  • Accident and Blemish Free
  • Non-Smoking

Glass roof and shaker pro system are not necessary but would definitely be a plus (especially the glass roof). I would like the car to be within 300-400 miles of me; however, if you have the right car at the right price, I would consider shipping it or trailering it back myself. I’m looking to spend around the mid-50K range; however, if you have a really low mileage 2014 (under 1,500 miles), I would consider spending a small amount more.
Currently, there are only a select few DIB for sale on autotrader.com and cars.com; however, they have higher miles than I’d like or the dealers/private owners are asking more than I am willing to spend.
I understand that there are very few examples out there with the color and options I’m asking for and this may be like finding a needle in a haystack; however, I figured I might as well ask, as there could be someone out there wanting to sell. Please email photos, asking price, and all pertinent info on car to [email protected] .

Thank you very much for your time.

D. Lee

Established Member
Please disregard my message above. I ended up finding one at a Ford Dealership in Florida with everything I was looking for. I put a large security deposit down and will be driving down the weekend after Christmas to pick it up. Unfortunately, i can't figure how to attach a photo from Facebook of the car, but if you go to "Angel's Ford of Port Richey Internet" Facebook page you can see photos of it.

Users who are viewing this thread