Power losing, ported blower for sale on ebay?

Juiced-03

Established Member
I assume they never took care of the problem for him :(

Doesn't really seem right of him to sell his problem to someone else though.

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
Seems like a pretty uncool thing to do to fellow Terminator owners.

:nono:

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
After someone bids on the Eaton, I email them and explain to them what is going on with it. I am not trying to scam anyone, this is why my reserve is set at $400, and most stock ones sell for over $500. I am selling it to someone looking for the parts.

Before you go and post negative sh*t about me, find out what the f*ck you are talking about.

Juiced, he sent me a stock Eaton, but refuses to refund me my $400.

Brasil isn't there another thread you should be posting about exhaust choices or ticking? :kaboom:

Onto the bright side of the day, Apten should be receiving my Eaton by Monday! :rockon:

Last edited:

brasil

Mordida Venenosa
Established Member
$400.00 is what you paid for the blower, you even mentioned that it saved you $200 form an Apten which is $600. DO the math!! YOu made a post before you bought a ported blower stating that all ports are the same. Everyone advised you against taking the cheap way out. Look what happened, you spent $400 to port a blower that did nothing for you, and now you will have to spend $600 to do it right, which you should have done in the first place. Now you are going to be out $1000, instead of $600. What a Moron!! YOu are trying to scam someone and sell them a fu$$ed up blower for the same price that you paid for it. If you were really honest, you would put a disclaimer so that everyone can see that is a power robbing blower. No one here is going to believe that you are e-mailing potential buyers that they are about to spend $400 on a blower that causes power loss!! Who on their right mind would buy it??

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
OK let see if you can comprehend on a 6th grade level. How much do you think a stock blower is worth huh? Now add in the $400 that I paid for the porting. Now I am selling the entire Eaton that was ported for $400. Stock ones sell for over $500 on ebay. You can believe what you want to believe. I have replied to over 100 emails since I put this on ebay, and I have been truthful with every one of them.

I don't care who advised me to do what. I went a different route, and I made a good thread to warn other potential members from dealing with Soap or Haveight and you are trying to make me look like a dickhead. Bro.. wake up. I went out on a limb.

If I was trying to scam someone, I would not have made a post doing the comparing. I would have only used Pms and got a stock blower and put the ported one on ebay without anyone knowing.

Use your head before you open your mouth.

Last edited:

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
No problem here Steve,.....wonder how much Soap just lost?

Users who are viewing this thread