FOR SALE: Powermaster Alternator 200A

thewrubelator

Established Member
Selling a 200A Powermaster Alternator for Ford 4.6, black housing, larger pulley (3.5” IIRC). P/N #57781. Good working order, ready to go. Went back to a 03-04 alternator relocation.

$250, located in Port Huron, Michigan. Willing to ship, buyer pays shipping.

IMG_3889.JPG
IMG_3892.JPG
IMG_3893.JPG
IMG_3894.JPG

fast440

Established Member
still available ? If so … how old is it ? How long was it on the car for ? Did you upgrade any of the wiring harness ?

thewrubelator

Established Member
still available ? If so … how old is it ? How long was it on the car for ? Did you upgrade any of the wiring harness ?

Yes, it’s available. It’s a couple years old, no issues, I went back to a cobra alternator and relocated it, only reason for selling. I run Holley, so not sure if a factory harness upgrade is necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

fast440

Established Member
You can PM me or even send me a text . I can PayPal you the money ASAP .
443-240-7220

fast440

Established Member
Hey bud, let me know if you got my message . Just need to know yes or no . If not I’m just gonna order a new one. I know your asking $250 plus shipping. But … it’s an electrical part that’s a few years old that comes with no promises / as is . So , that’s why I offered the $200 shipped . If not . I can just order a new one with a warranty for $120 more . But figured I’d take a chance . Anyway , no hard feelings and not tryin to lowball ya . I’ve just been around a long time and dealt with used parts and everything , especially an electrical part is a gamble.. Either way . Let me know . I appreciate your time .
Thanks
Tony
443-240-7220

Users who are viewing this thread