Powerpipe Supplier Question...

§ilver§nake

Quiet Thunder
Established Member
I have heard that their is a company called "Morpheus (something)" who is working on a MAF - TB tube for the '03 Snakes. Does anyone know of this company and its website? This company has worked with SOHCs for a while with great results. I just can't remember the complete name.:shrug:

Any help would be appreciated.

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
I went to their site and didn't see anything listed for the '03, yet.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Anderson says that they tried a powerpipe for the 03 (maf to TB) but there were no gains made, saying "SVT did a good enough job". Hmm

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
Harold at Morpheus used my 99 to develop a power pipe for my 99. We're going to dyno test it THIS weekend. Its a FAT pipe!! The only problem is that they are not made of aluminum... and they are heavy!

Morpheus Perforformance is also where my procharger is getting installed. Then, we are going to make a custom powerpipe for that!!!

The picture in my avatar is at their garage.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26062&perpage=25&pagenumber=3

The production ones will be either chrome plated or powder coated.

-Homer

§ilver§nake

Quiet Thunder
Established Member
Originally posted by 03 DSG Snake
Anderson says that they tried a powerpipe for the 03 (maf to TB) but there were no gains made, saying "SVT did a good enough job". Hmm

Was the test car stock or modded. I "hypothesize" that a powerpipe will compliment a CAI, especially a pseudo ram-air configuration like JLP.:shrug:

From what I understand, they have only begun work on the '03 version. I want to get one to test.

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
I'll let them know that people are starting to ask questions, and getting interested.
I will also post the dyno numbers for the N/A pipe, and the Procharger powerpipe next week!!

-Homer

Users who are viewing this thread