Powertorque Clutch Kits?

Dj97SN95

Established Member
Has anyone used a powertorque brand clutch kit in their car (Oreilly's brand)? Any Feedback on the quality? I get a good discount on them and when I looked them up there were 2 different options for my 96 Cobra. One was just a standard clutch kit, the second clutch kit said the disc was a dual friction disc. All of the clutch kits have organic material discs, and they all were 10.5 inch diameter, which I think should hold up fine as I'm not doing any crazy mods to my car besides some bolt-ons. I shopped around, and the powertorque kits have similar pricing as a King Cobra clutch kit after my discount, so i'm just wondering which one I would be better off with. Any feedback is appreciated.:banana:

97cobra...

Established Member
I ran one for about a year and it did fine felt good , how ever I only got to race with it 3-4 times then my t45 decided it didn't want to play anymore so when I replaced the transmission I also replaced the clutch with a ford racing clutch and it's been great bite nice and hard and the pedal feels perfect not to stiff or loose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread