Prank call gone wrong

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
OMFG.... Wow... what a dumbass.

Quite funny though, I guess it goes to show.. somewhere down the line you will get caught!

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
For some reason I can't ever get the videos on that site to work :shrug: Can anyone help? It will buffer and then just say "ready"

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
There is a radio station here in Houston that does the same thing on Thursday mornings, its crazy when things like this happens.

Screamin'SVT

Banned
REPOEDsDIME said:
For some reason I can't ever get the videos on that site to work :shrug: Can anyone help? It will buffer and then just say "ready"

I used to have that problem, and I tried everything to fix it. The only thing that worked was uninstalling WMP 9 and going back to 8. :(

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
GH1086 said:
Thats one of the greatest things I have ever heard, I love the part where he says "yeah I was kidding".
when did he say that? i wish we could hear the whole thing. That was great.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
Screamin'SVT said:
I used to have that problem, and I tried everything to fix it. The only thing that worked was uninstalling WMP 9 and going back to 8. :(
i fixed mine...i forgot how i did it...but it was the best day ever....if you just reinstal it it might work, but i think there is something in the settings that you have to change. Email yahoomusic, and they might be able to help, they helped me.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
Screamin'SVT said:

active X controlers need to be updated...

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
hahahahahahaha, thats some funny shit, didnt see that coming

XxColdAzFireXx

Boosted SVT Poster
Established Member
That's hilarious....they have the same thing on a radio station in Miami, they call it war of the roses. It's pretty funny, and rare when the person the call actually sends them to the person that's on the line.

Users who are viewing this thread