Prayer Please

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Hey guys, i just wanted to let yall know that I'm going in on Monday morning for a biopsy on a lump in my groin. There is a small chance that it will be cancer, but im more worried about my down time from baseball and track than that minute chance. But, never the less it doesnt hurt to have people praying for you. Thank you all so much and I'll let you know what it was when the results are final. Again thanks.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
They do surgery for your first woody now?
Take care and I hope everything goes well. Follow up and let us know how the procedure went!

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Well the surgery went fine today, I'm already back home and I'm not in ne true pain. The doc couldn't see nething wrong with the naked eye so they sent it off to be tested and when I get the results from the test I'll post again.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
zerocool said:
Well the surgery went fine today, I'm already back home and I'm not in ne true pain. The doc couldn't see nething wrong with the naked eye so they sent it off to be tested and when I get the results from the test I'll post again.

Glad to hear...now lets wait for those results.....enjoy your recovering time :thumbsup: :beer:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
i3ooivl said:
i think the lump came from driving a 91 accord ;-)

just kiddin man.... good luck, i'll have a beer for you too!

Hey lol not funny, actually i must admit i laughed when i read that. Yeah definetly have that beer for me. thanks yall.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
you'll be in my thoughts for sure. with any luck, it will come back a benign cyst. since this website is mainly viewed by male adults, i will take this time to stress the importance of male self genital exams--and no this is not a joke.

the most common type of testicular cancer is called a seminoma, and it is commonly found in males in their 20's---that's right, this is a cancer that affects YOUNG men (unlike most cancer which affects elderly people). the good news is that most testicular 'lumps' turn out to be benign cysts, and even if it is a seminoma, they are very curable when caught reasonably early.

the important point is to perform a self exam every couple of months--its easiest done in the shower. and DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT blow off any abnormalities that you may discover. get seen by a physician early, and your nuts, and child bearing abilities, will be preserved.

again, my thoughts are with you zerocool.

kirk

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
kirks5oh said:
you'll be in my thoughts for sure. with any luck, it will come back a benign cyst. since this website is mainly viewed by male adults, i will take this time to stress the importance of male self genital exams--and no this is not a joke.

the most common type of testicular cancer is called a seminoma, and it is commonly found in males in their 20's---that's right, this is a cancer that affects YOUNG men (unlike most cancer which affects elderly people). the good news is that most testicular 'lumps' turn out to be benign cysts, and even if it is a seminoma, they are very curable when caught reasonably early.

the important point is to perform a self exam every couple of months--its easiest done in the shower. and DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT blow off any abnormalities that you may discover. get seen by a physician early, and your nuts, and child bearing abilities, will be preserved.

again, my thoughts are with you zerocool.

kirk

I didnt specify location enough its not in genital area it was a lypmh node in my groin. sry bout that believe me my nuts are definetly one of the most important things for me to hold onto.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Good to know you're doing fine. Most of the time your lymph nodes will swell due to your body fighting off infections and what not.

I'm sure you'll be fine. Just keep an eye on it, and try to drink some orange juice for good measure.

Good luck bro, you're in my prayers.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Hey got the results back this morning and it was benign. Thank you all for the prayers.

Mach170

evangelist
Established Member
zerocool said:
Hey guys, i just wanted to let yall know that I'm going in on Monday morning for a biopsy on a lump in my groin. There is a small chance that it will be cancer, but im more worried about my down time from baseball and track than that minute chance. But, never the less it doesnt hurt to have people praying for you. Thank you all so much and I'll let you know what it was when the results are final. Again thanks.

Definatley will pray for you and keep us updated :)

Users who are viewing this thread