Pre-Order List for New A-Pillar Pods!

hmwave

Established Member
Very interested in a set.

I'm assuming the dual pod will be $200, yes?

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
hmwave, I'd love to say yes, but the dual pod will be around $100. The single pod will be slightly less, the triple pod (once released) will be slightly more.

Thanks for your interest.

Alan

hatsharpener

Established Member
That looks sweet!!!!!! When will the 3 gauge pods be available? I'd like to sign up for a 3 guage pod for a medium parchment interior for a 2001 convertible. No need for guages. (I think I got the correct color -- you can check the pics in the link to verify ;) )

I love how they match with the parchment interior on the 01!!!!! Very nice work :)

Last edited:

Zakattack

Established Member
Dual Pod

I'd like to buy the dual pod. Just let me know when and where to send the money.
Thanks,
Chuck T.
'03 10th Anniv Black coupe
P.S. Best looking A-pillar pod I've seen.

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
hatsharpener, the triple gauge pod won't be available for around a month after the single and dual start shipping. So, you could expect to see them around the first week of June, provided they meet all of our criteria for viewing angles, fit, style, etc.

Another thing you did was very helpful, and i'd be curious to see how many others have this capability. Enclosing a picture of your car makes it very simple to ensure the correct color is shipped. I'll also be able to confirm this from a VIN, provided you dont have a camera/pictures of your car on the PC. Great idea!

We just got back from the 40th anniversary in Nashville. Saw a couple of the 2005 Mustangs, a Ford GT, and the Saleen S7. Those were the highlights from over 3000 stangs on hand. LOTS of really nice cars. What a great show! We got some good "spy" shots of the 2005, and we fully expect to be the first offering our gauges pods for the new model. It should look awesome.

Thanks for the interest and replies from all so far,

Alan

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
hey alan, i know we talked through pm's about two weeks ago, but still wanted to let you know i want the dual pod the color of the darker '04 cobra interior. can't wait to get your a pillar.

alan- just a thought after you get the single, dual, and tripple pods done, is to redesign your own single guage pod that sits on the steering wheel colomn as well... jegs sells one i've seen but am not really happy with it's looks... kinda looks cheap.

predator

Established Member
Dual pod w/raptor option! I would like a triple, but not sure how things are going to look. Any pics of a triple yet?

Oh ya.....I want lunar guages too. Package deal! For a '03 Coupe w/gray interior. :thumbsup:

lguerra1

Established Member
Just remember I am in on a dual pod setup. Will also need ultralite gauges. Will need elec. fuel press. and boost/vacuum.

I have seen them in person. And yes, they are killer. Great job with the pods, Alan.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread