Predator adjustments

Boostin01

Established Member
To lean it out you press the right arrow to make the bar go to the right of the screeen, correct? This makes it a negative number that is leaning it out correct?

ALA G8R

Banned
To lean it out adjust it to a higher number. Essentially you are increasing the A/F.

Conversely, to richen it adjust it to a lower number.

Here it is direct from Diablosport.
Clicky

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
no, read it again.

"So if your program setting at WOT was say, 12.0, then you need to SUBTRACT from that number to go richer. So if you adjusted on the Predator display to say -5, that means it's subtracting 5 percent from the number 12, giving you a new a/f of 11.4. "

To subtract you would go left. Subtracting is making it richer.

Left-richens
Right-lean

To make this simpler. On the Screen it says RICH and LEAN. Just move the slider to what you want it to do. If you want it to be leaned out a little. You would move it towards lean. Which would be to the right.

Trust me on this :)

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced46
no, read it again.

"So if your program setting at WOT was say, 12.0, then you need to SUBTRACT from that number to go richer. So if you adjusted on the Predator display to say -5, that means it's subtracting 5 percent from the number 12, giving you a new a/f of 11.4. "

To subtract you would go left. Subtracting is making it richer.

Left-richens
Right-lean

To make this simpler. On the Screen it says RICH and LEAN. Just move the slider to what you want it to do. If you want it to be leaned out a little. You would move it towards lean. Which would be to the right.

Trust me on this :)

Yeah, what he said.

Boostin01

Established Member
I see what you are saying now. Sorry I am an idiot.:bash:

I thought that was they correct way but got really confused. Yea I can lean it out a good bit.
My A/F was around 10 @4K and above.
Thanks.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread