Predator performance tune?

jk03cobra

Established Member
Anyone here running the performance tune that comes with the predator? I have just catback and intake at this time but was going to give that program a try until I buy my pullies, then I will get it custom tuned? If so what results have you all had with it? Thanks

Romans8:28

Established Member
I run it and like it very much.... I did add 15% fuel to the bottom and 5% fuel to the top after checking it on the dyno.... The tune really adds power under the cruve and gives the car an added punch down low.

made 422 rwhp with just an intake and catback with the stock pulley

03cobrarocks

Established Member
wouldnt adding fuel just waste more gas and power? I dunno please explain

as I want to know becuase I bought a predator recently and Im still researching on the 2.8 and 2.93 pullies to decide which one i want.

Romans8:28

Established Member
03cobrarocks said:
wouldnt adding fuel just waste more gas and power? I dunno please explain

as I want to know becuase I bought a predator recently and Im still researching on the 2.8 and 2.93 pullies to decide which one i want.

I had to add fuel because the canned Predator tune was too lean throughout the entire rpm range.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
my car stalled out today while i was going and I just installed the predator performance tune what do you recommend i do add fuel like you did? :cryying:

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
just installed the performance tune and it makes the car seem a hell of alot smoother throught the rpm range, not near as choppy and i got my low end back after losing it to a 3" catback!

03cobrarocks

Established Member
did you mess with the tune at all or did you just put the performance tune that comes on it stock?

Chucko

Palindrome
Established Member
Romans8:28 said:
I run it and like it very much.... I did add 15% fuel to the bottom and 5% fuel to the top after checking it on the dyno.... The tune really adds power under the cruve and gives the car an added punch down low.

made 422 rwhp with just an intake and catback with the stock pulley

Ditto, but I made more HP.

Users who are viewing this thread