Predator question....I may have messed up

DontGetBit

The Dynasty has begun....
Established Member
I took my car in to get the tob problem fixed, along with the stall and new foglights. I asked my tuner which tune should I have in the car when I take it in for the stall reflash and he said to load the stock tune back into the car. So I waited until I dropped the car off at Ford for service and tried to load the stock tune. Well here is the problem, my first attempt to load the stock tune actually loaded the perfomance tune. I then realized what it was doing and then found the reload stock tune option.

How do I reload my custom tune? Does it take the place of the "out of the box" Predator tune or are they two seperate tunes. I need to load it asap because I now have the stock tune with all of my mods still on the car.

ALA G8R

Banned
If you had the custom tune loaded in the car then the performance tune option shouldn't have been available. So you probably did restore the factory tune.

Once you restore the factory tune the custom tune is automatically erased. It must be downloaded to the predator again to be available.

DontGetBit

Established Member
Thanks. That is all I needed to know. I will call my tuner and get him to reload the custom tune asap.

DontGetBit

Established Member
No I did not save it. I had it custom tuned on the dyno at a local shop. I guess I should save it to my computer when I get him to reload it.

DontGetBit

Established Member
What is a safe tune to try with the canned tune? Can I just add some fuel and keep it safe until I can get back to my tuner? When it says add fuel do I go + to the lean side or - to the rich side?

Users who are viewing this thread