Predator reat time streaming SOFTWARE

Snake-Shadow

Established Member
Predator real time streaming SOFTWARE

Thank you Diablo,

Diablo has released the real time streaming software and is now available for download. Go to http://www.yonsonracing.com/dat.html where you will find instructions for downloading and use.

Some tips I would like to pass along are be sure to set the com port on your computer to 115200 as well as verify the predator is also set to this baud rate. Finally verify the software port settings match the Predator and computer port settings. Other than that just followed the posted directions and happy data logging.

I had the opportunity to briefly setup and look at the software last night. It appears to be comprehensive and always data logging of a slue sensor output. So far it looks like and invaluable tool for tuning.

Thank you again Diablo for making me a shit eating grin Predator user.
:beer:

Last edited:

Phxcobra

Established Member
Snake, you going to the dyno-day at Extreme? I'd like to check out the predator.
Pete

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Does it have to be plugged into the car while loading the info to the computer? Or will the computer power up the predator where i can do it inside the house?

I have a laptop so in the car is ok.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by CarrolltonCobra
Will you be able to see what your A/F ratio is doing?

I'm sure you can monitor the 02 sensors, but they are not accurate enough for tuning. They optimum operating range is 15:1 +- 1pt.

SouthFlaSnake

Established Member
I used this software all day today, and love it. Only 1 thing, theres no PID for MAF Voltage? I did some WOT blasts logging RPM, Load, Spark, and also wanted MAF Voltage. I was checking my custom tune to see if its how I wanted it, and its right on the money! This tool is great.

-Mike

jeffsvt

Established Member
Can anyone who has used this take a screen shot from your computer to show what it looks like ? Also any information on what you like about it ?

TRBO VNM

is this something anybody who has purchased a predator can get now by just downloading and installing?

n0xlf

Established Member
Looks like DiabloSport is updating their web site (www.diablosport.com), and has that software on it now, as well as the loader for new revisions of the Predator software...They released a few other Ford updates, but not the Cobra one yet...

Users who are viewing this thread