predator software?

orangeconv

#uck yea doggy
Established Member
is it out?, so I can put everything on my computer? I know the tuners are using the evolution thing butis there something for the owner?

jumpinjackflash

Established Member
I've called them three times and keep getting the "Call back on Monday" line. :dw:

I guess I'll call back on Monday. :bash:

ralphy1798

Established Member
no, we are waiting for the datalogging software to be released... that custom tune software has been out as long as the predator... what a crock of shit this is... any day now!!!

Brucealeg

Established Member
I assume this is the software needed to fully program your own computer? Without the data logging you can't determine accurate parameters right?

Bruce

King03Cobra

Established Member
I assume this is the software needed to fully program your own computer? Without the data logging you can't determine accurate parameters right?

What they are talking about is the datalogging software for the PC. The predator already can datalog but you have to view it using it. The software that we are waiting for actually takes what is stored in the predator and displays it using graphs on the PC.

As far as custom tunes, there is software already available that you can use to modify your existing tune that Diablosport or a distributor will email you right now.

Lprimo

PhotoChop Cookie Masta
Established Member
So will I need a special cable to connect unit to PC?...(null modem...etc..) or just a straight 9 pin male/female cable....??

orangeconv

#uck yea doggy
Established Member
the nine pin will work. right know you have to eather bring your computer to the garage or have a lap top to power up the predator and there is no program for it .

Users who are viewing this thread