Predator?????

gtmustang003

Established Member
Here is basically what I want to do with my 03' cobra: cold air intake (undecided on brand yet) w/ 95mm mass air meter, Diablo 2.80 blower pulley, and the predator tuner. My question is, with these mods can I program everything with the predator tuner or am I going to have to have someone custom tune it? Also with increasing the boost with the 2.80 will I have to put different injectors or spark plugs in? Sorry so many questions, this is my first cobra and want to do everything right. Any help is appreciated.

03YellowVenom

Established Member
gtmustang003 said:
Here is basically what I want to do with my 03' cobra: cold air intake (undecided on brand yet) w/ 95mm mass air meter, Diablo 2.80 blower pulley, and the predator tuner. My question is, with these mods can I program everything with the predator tuner or am I going to have to have someone custom tune it? Also with increasing the boost with the 2.80 will I have to put different injectors or spark plugs in? Sorry so many questions, this is my first cobra and want to do everything right. Any help is appreciated.
Good choices , but to be safe get a custom tune for your predator by RWTD or better know as runninwiththedevil.Hes very good and will make you a nice fast and safe tune.2.80 pulley you wont need injectors, not until you make around 500 to 515 rwh and then you'll need a better fuel pump also.As far as spark plugs I like ngk gapped at 35. All sounds good but dont forget your catback exhaust, i'd go with bassani or borla :rockon:

Coyote 5.0

Member BED Racing
Established Member
I assume you have changed your exhaust???

Cai is a must and the 2.8 makes good power. I would use the predator pulley tune that comes installed and get it on a dyno. Air/Fuel is the most important thing to watch. Many of my friends use the pulley tune with a 2.80 without any problem. Also this is MY OPINION! I think a 95mm mass air is a waste of money. Even with the 2.8 you will not peg the 90mm that is on your cobra.

gtmustang003

Established Member
Yea, for exhaust i have a mac o/r h with flows welded in. I do have the 3" mac cat back on order. Also I'm only looking to get between 13 - 14 #'s total with a pulley, will the 2.80 get me there are should I concider a different size?

Users who are viewing this thread