Prelude teaches me a lesson...kinda!

SVTINBLAK

Established Member
I was just leaving the city of Smyrna last night heading toward Murfreesboro...I catch the very last light when all the sudden I hear the most gawd awful sound!A early 90's Prelude pulls up next to me with a carload of ppl...and show's me how proud he is of his fart can.I kinda laugh and continue on my way...he stays at my rear bumper for prolly 5 miles!All of the sudden he kicks it...at least I think he did anyway...he STILL wasnt going all that fast,just got alot louder!He does his lil fly by and all and I'm basically just laughing and listening to some Dobbie Brothers,well then he slows down and gets in front of me,slows up to about 40mph,so I go to switch lanes and go around him...well here he goes again,he floors it and Slllloowwwlllyyy pulls away from me!Damn,I just got beat..lol..Well,once again he slows down and gets in front of me...so ONCE again I go to pull around him..maintaining the 55mph speed limit...Then I notice he has on his blinker to turn left...So I shift down to fourth,yes fourth...lol..and go around him and turn on my flasher like I just beat him!Welper...let me tell ya,he didnt like that at ALL!He punches it again and comes flying past me..I'd say pushing bout 65 at least lol...This kid actually stayed in it for 100yards,I know,I could hear his fart can the whole time...then he made a U turn and went on his marry way...This is prolly the "slowest"race I have ever been in!I guess I got beat didnt I...but wait I did turn on my flasher's first so I guess I won..neener neener..lol
What gives guys?Would ya'll have stomped him to embarras him in front of his friends?What was up his ass..I didnt instagte anything:shrug: O well,chalk one up for the Prelude I guess..mabey I'll shift to 3rd @40mph next time I see him!

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
Maybe he had spray and was trying to sucker you in?
Could have been OJ driving, too, although I hear he prefers Broncos!

Good kill/death!

Sanke Pilot

Established Member
You're just lucky he didn't jet some NAUWS on ya:kaboom: Good Kill I think. The streets are full of these punks. They O.D.ed on 2F2F. Just need to snake bite a few of them occasionally.:beer:

Black3KGT

SECURITY
Established Member
now i get to hear another ricer explaining how slow american shit is.... way to go ass u should have taken the 2.99 seconds to own him and go one your way.

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
I woulda just hammered it for half a gear to get the point across. Then the "flashie-flashie, I'm a gay ricer" flyby move, just to piss him off.

earl lee

Established Member
Nice death, lol. Look for his kill story on the local honda/vtec board.

lol, sadly he is right. It will prolly look something like this.

Guy in prelude: y0 sonz, i just put the hurt on this slow azz rustang in my lude y0.

honda boys: word s0n, kid

Guy in prelude: yeah, his rustang was no match for my killa v-tech, i put busloads on that bitch kid.

Guy in prelude: i had the 4 h0mies with me and we were all like imp0rts 4 life f0ol.

Guy in prelude: his crustang was making weird noises, he tried to pass me on the 4th race cause I was owning his azz with my vtech, and he almost got me but his mulletstang must have bent some old dinosaur push rods because he put his flashers on and started slowing down.

Guy in prelude: i instantly punch it and got around him before his pos slomestic could break down in front me. I think he was F.ound O.n R.oad D.ead.

honda boys: way to kill him son, word kid, y0 y0 y0 y0, imports!

SVTINBLAK

Established Member
Yeah..I guess I kinda regret not punching it a little,that was a very good point! It was just soooo obvious that his car was really that slow....I just didnt see the point of doing "anything".
But on the flip side of that coin I prolly should have as a matter of principle...I dont think what I "didnt"do makes me an ass! He prolly was talking a bunch of shit about my car with his homies,as earl lee so eliquontley(spelling)put it..lol...Its just that I dont have a huge ego nor a small penis...lol...and that Prelude owner has a HUGE ego,small penis AND a very slow,loud car...I think I'm still the winner!

JoeDeez

Established Member
It has become my rule of thumb that racing a ricer is like getting in a fight with a flamer. If you win, you just beat up on a little queer, if you lose.... well, you just got beat up by a little queer. No win situation. Some of these punks have $10k in drug money under their hoods and could make you look stupid. Most don't, and don't even feel good when you own them.:xpl:

Users who are viewing this thread