Premium interior trim package

Svt Pilot

Established Member
Does anyone know if this package includes the red seat inserts? I do not see another option for them on the ordering guide. I am ordering a black one and I want the leather dash and everything included in the premium interior package but I dont want the red seats. Does anyone know for sure? Maybe someone who has ordered already? Thanks (Getting excited) :banana:

rpretzel

Established Member
Blown04 said:
Does anyone know if this package includes the red seat inserts? I do not see another option for them on the ordering guide. I am ordering a black one and I want the leather dash and everything included in the premium interior package but I dont want the red seats. Does anyone know for sure? Maybe someone who has ordered already? Thanks (Getting excited) :banana:

The red seat inserts is a separate upgrade.

crazyhorse06

Established Member
On the color and trim availability (page 5)there is a charcoal/charcoal interior (code Gw)and a charcoal/red interior (code GR). The Prem int upg pkg is:

Soft touch, stitched IP brow, console, door inserts and e-brake handle.
Alum pedal covers
electrochrom/compass mirror.

Last edited:

1 BULLITT

SVT Rocks
Established Member
The Leather Sport Buckets are offered as Charcoal Black/Charcoal Black or Charcoal Black/Crimson Red. The order codes are "GW" and "GR" respectively. Both are shown as standard equipment and one of the two has to be selected on the order.

The info is from the Major Product Summary which the dealers have received from Ford. There is no mention if it is available with all exterior colors. My opinion is that it won't. I doubt Ford would offer red inserts on the Vista Blue or Grabber Orange.

Last edited:

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Blown04 said:

The Premium Interior Package (order code 68S) includes a stitched "brow" on the dash, upgraded armrests on the doors and console lid and an electrochromatic rearview mirror. It also includes "metal" covers on the brake, clutch and gas pedal.

The trim you want (dark charcoal) is order code GW. The red inserts are a no-charge option and not part of any package.

There ya go. Good luck.

bj

Users who are viewing this thread